The Cat In The Hat has a question !!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1614981605209.png

The big package

So Jeep is being forced to change the name of their Jeep Cherokee because it's offensive . I'm not really exactly sure why having a vehicle named after the Cherokee Indians could be an recognition of their heritage . I guess it all depends on how you look at it . So if you own a Jeep you're probably a racist !!! 🚙:scared:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So Jeep is being forced to change the name of their Jeep Cherokee because it's offensive . I'm not really exactly sure why having a vehicle named after the Cherokee Indians could be an recognition of their heritage . I guess it all depends on how you look at it . So if you own a Jeep you're probably a racist !!! 🚙:scared:
If they actually cared they would keep the name and donate 100% of the profits to the tribe.

Better yet, transfer ownership of the entire company to them as atonement for their transgressions.

Or just virtue signal like all the other idiot lefties.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Leftist are more offended by a Dr Suess book than Baltimore and other districts eight grade students not being able to read their diploma!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I used to drive a 86 Jeep Comanche.

El Correcto

god is dead
That sucks, I like those SRTs and Track hawks they make. Those are some sweet rides.
They drop the hell cat super charged 6.2L hemis and the SRT 6.4L hemis in those bad boys.