The Coming Second Civil War?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
FWIW the Right sees a violent upheaval in the future because they've been backed into a corner where that's the only recourse to restore the Republic

the Left, through The Long March Through the Institutions, has utterly subverted corporate and governmental America and thus has zero need for violent upheaval; they're already achieving their goals through a Chinese-style fascism: an alliance of the media, administrative state, and wall street
And yet I played golf all weekend. Both seem a bit out of touch, no?

bbsam

Staff member
Church you say? You post a lot of things to get arguments going and create a lot of division for a church person. 🤷‍♂️

Titus 3:9-11

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.
Lol. And yet here you are as well.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
FWIW the Right sees a violent upheaval in the future because they've been backed into a corner where that's the only recourse to restore the Republic

the Left, through The Long March Through the Institutions, has utterly subverted corporate and governmental America and thus has zero need for violent upheaval; they're already achieving their goals through a Chinese-style fascism: an alliance of the media, administrative state, and wall street
I agree. Seriously , won't old fashioned ( Reagan ) conservatives see that change can made thru the ballot box rather than violence? Or has it come down to lack of patience?

The liberals have been slowly changing things since the sixties. This hasn't happened overnight. I can see the "enough is enough" mindset.

scary.

Thebrownblob

I agree. Seriously , won't old fashioned ( Reagan ) conservatives see that change can made thru the ballot box rather than violence? Or has it come down to lack of patience?

The liberals have been slowly changing things since the sixties. This hasn't happened overnight. I can see the "enough is enough" mindset.

scary.
Probably won’t be violence just a lot of angry tic-tok videos

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
And yet I played golf all weekend. Both seem a bit out of touch, no?
not really, historically the center always sleepwalks right into a civil war

moderates are always the first to die, "intellectuals" go next, and then everyone either flees or supports one side or the other

its the same story as far back as Thucydides

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

scary.
well ironically they are a big part of the problem; they are as responsible for the :censored2: state of our country as the Left is

gun control, union/middle-class busting, wild spending, tax welfare for corporations, outsourcing industry to our enemies, amnesty for illegal immigrants

the Reagan conservatives worst sin is their mindset of "well as long as X works hard and minds their own business, they can do what they want"
might as well just wear a shirt in all caps saying SUBVERT ME AND MY VALUES, I WONT DO ANYTHING LOL

i hate Reagan conservatives, they sicken me deeply

vantexan

trump and his followers are still the biggest threat to Democracy in this country.
Yah, wanting a strong business environment, fuel independence, secure borders, safe streets, a strong military, education teaching fundamentals instead of indoctrinating, well obviously that's just wild eyed crazy talk.