The Coming Second Civil War?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1658870727475.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol. Washington Compost worried about Republican violence but not things like BLM riots, protests outside Judge's homes, or fire bombing pro life organizations.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I had a coach who beat the :censored2: out of a player who showed up to summer practice in American flag shorts because he felt it was disrespectful. That coach had done two combat tours in Nam with a Purple Heart.
Lay a hand on me and he'd wind up with a black and blue heart too.

newolddude

Lay a hand on me and he'd wind up with a black and blue heart too.
1) almost 30 years ago. Different times.
2) he was pretty much like Robert Duvall's character in Apocalypse Now except he was 6'3" 210 of solid muscle and bench pressed more than most high school athletes 1/3rd his age

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1) almost 30 years ago. Different times.
So I could've gotten away with smashing him into a mangled pulp with the closest piece of metal laying near me? Ossum.

2) he was pretty much like Robert Duvall's character in Apocalypse Now except he was 6'3" 210 of solid muscle and bench pressed more than most high school athletes 1/3rd his age
So tough he liked to beat up kids? Sounds like a swell guy.

newolddude

So I could've gotten away with smashing him into a mangled pulp with the closest piece of metal laying near me? Ossum.

So tough he liked to beat up kids? Sounds like a swell guy.
He also liked calling underperformers all sorts of gay slurs, female names, female body parts etc. In other words he would have fit in here perfectly.

rickyb

the modern MSM business model sells hate. makes you hate the other side.

so if you keep falling for this crap, and don't get past divide and conquer, you might very well have civil war.