The Coming Second Civil War?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There may be some validity to the OP. A University of Chicago study says about 30 percent of Americans now actually despise the federal government so much that they believe it might be necessary to take up "arms" against it.
This extreme point of view cuts across both liberal and conservative ideologies, according to the University.
Whether it's Trump, Biden, the Supreme Court, the demonization is so intense it is stoking violent thoughts.
The internet is vicious. Hatred on display every second.... mmmmm.

Non liberal

There may be some validity to the OP. A University of Chicago study says about 30 percent of Americans now actually despise the federal government so much that they believe it might be necessary to take up "arms" against it.
This extreme point of view cuts across both liberal and conservative ideologies, according to the University.
Whether it's Trump, Biden, the Supreme Court, the demonization is so intense it is stoking violent thoughts.
The internet is vicious. Hatred on display every second.... mmmmm.
Oh yeah, it’s pushing black on white crime, and that’s what’s happening.

Non liberal

White crime. lol
Yeah. That's what it's about. lol
? You don’t see all the anti white crime and narratives that are being pushed? When mr sessile was asked why he did it he said; I believe it was him, it may have been another black against white crime, he said; “he just felt that a white person had to die” New York is exploding with anti white crime. I saw a video the other day where 2 black men in a Mercedes swerved to hit a white man jogging, they got out and robbed him while he was lying on the ground dying. He’s still in intensive care in critical condition. Where was the coverage on that? Then you have the Waukesha parade, hardly any coverage on that. The msm are taking advantage of how passionate black folk are about their culture and heritage and taking advavantage of the past atrocities and using it to belittle, and knock white people down because the white people make up a huge portion of the “patriots” in the usa. They are creating all of this hatred. It is going to take the black community waking up and seeing how the msm and our government are manipulating them to end this ridiculousness.

BrownFlush

? You don’t see all the anti white crime and narratives that are being pushed? When mr sessile was asked why he did it he said; I believe it was him, it may have been another black against white crime, he said; “he just felt that a white person had to die” New York is exploding with anti white crime. I saw a video the other day where 2 black men in a Mercedes swerved to hit a white man jogging, they got out and robbed him while he was lying on the ground dying. He’s still in intensive care in critical condition. Where was the coverage on that? Then you have the Waukesha parade, hardly any coverage on that. The msm are taking advantage of how passionate black folk are about their culture and heritage and taking advavantage of the past atrocities and using it to belittle, and knock white people down because the white people make up a huge portion of the “patriots” in the usa. They are creating all of this hatred. It is going to take the black community waking up and seeing how the msm and our government are manipulating them to end this ridiculousness.
I miss read your comment.( Didn't have the old man glasses on)

BrownFlush

" It's all political. They want to link white supremacists to Trump. That's what they're doing. If there was a threat from white supremacy, Buck, you and I would report it in a heartbeat. If there was a mass arrest somewhere, if there was a conspiracy to blow anything up and the FBI uncovered it, or made arrests, that would be the lead on the No Spin News. It would be on your radio program. We'd all do it. But there isn't. And you're right, they downplay the Muslim angle because of Islamophobia. And then they up play the potential of white supremacy because they can link it, or want to link it, to the Republican Party and Donald Trump." - Bill O'Reilly