The Cuts Are Coming

Over70irregs

Mama said…. NO CUTS!!!!
1708060302158.gif

worldwide

It’s all management, who cares?
No hourlies are losing their jobs due to volume loss, automation and centers being consolidated. They may not be layoffs like management, but the results are the same for the affected employee. Well, almost the same, the management people are getting buyouts that equal around 8-9 months salary.

Thebrownblob

No hourlies are losing their jobs due to volume loss, automation and centers being consolidated. They may not be layoffs like management, but the results are the same for the affected employee. Well, almost the same, the management people are getting buyouts that equal around 8-9 months salary.
Yep almost a year worth of salary already know of about four at my location. They are out the door before the end of the month. Pretty funny because several of them had planned on retiring anyway and now they got extra money to leave.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yep almost a year worth of salary already know of about four at my location. They are out the door before the end of the month. Pretty funny because several of them had planned on retiring anyway and now they got extra money to leave.

Their ex’s will be jumping for joy…!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You know, every time the company annouces a new program that will reduce employees, reduce over time etc etc it sinks like a rock. Edd, Pass,and Orion are all good examples.

Automation is a scare tactic used by management that’s frankly quite boring .

AI will soon decimate the ranks of Management. Gone will be the days of paying someone to ask drivers “ what happened yesterday “? Or to play a dispatcher to destroy everyone’s day.

If I were in management I’d be far more worried about automation and AI