The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Imagine not having a basic understanding of sex in nature, (spoiler alert: there are more than two sexes in many species of animals), and not understanding other cultures' perception of gender. Both in modernity and in history.

Now I must ask, is hate just a hobby for you? Or do you genuinely believe the false information you're spewing online?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spoiler alert, man, woman. Period.
P.S. seek psychiatric help

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You do realize that Hermaphroditism also appears in humans, right? People in-between either exist.
🤣🤣🤣🤣. The case cracker! Please.

The percentage of hermaphroditism are infinitesimally low in any mammalian population. But this is what you’re basing your argument on? 🤣
Keep trying.
Transgenderism is mental illness.
See ya, troll

TheBoxCat

🤣🤣🤣🤣. The case cracker! Please.

The percentage of hermaphroditism are infinitesimally low in any mammalian population. But this is what you’re basing your argument on? 🤣
Keep trying.
Transgenderism is mental illness.
See ya, troll
Hundreds of millions of people mean nothing to you? lol the existence of these people disproves the argument that they don't exist. Also, gender is a social construct. Other cultures have differing perceptions of gender. There is nothing about whether or not someone should wear certain types if clothes or not in our dna.

Jim Rockford

To engage with an educate transphobes spewing hate on the internet. I know you will never change your mind but another person reading it could learn how much a sad, hateful, and ignorant position that is.
None of this overemotional “ hateful nazi bigot” crap works anymore. Need to find some better lines Sally.

Jim Rockford

Imagine not having a basic understanding of sex in nature, (spoiler alert: there are more than two sexes in many species of animals), and not understanding other cultures' perception of gender. Both in modernity and in history.

Now I must ask, is hate just a hobby for you? Or do you genuinely believe the false information you're spewing online?
I dont care about progressive’s feelings, so if that hateful, then I love hate.

charm299

Hundreds of millions of people mean nothing to you? lol the existence of these people disproves the argument that they don't exist. Also, gender is a social construct. Other cultures have differing perceptions of gender. There is nothing about whether or not someone should wear certain types if clothes or not in our dna.
It does not matter what other cultures “perception” of gender is, science says there are only two

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine not understanding the actual history of the radical gender ideology.

John Money.
Look it up.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm kinda on the fence when it comes this "guys switching teams" crap. On one hand I think they should all be put out of their misery---but on the other hand they would probably be better looking than the homeless looking bearded bums now working.

Last edited:

Jim Rockford

There is no such thing as gender identity. Gender corresponds to your sex of which there’s only two. Anyone thinking differently is mentally unstable and I’m not participating in their delusion
It belongs nowhere near any serious labor contract and should be relegated to other scientific hoaxes and quackery.

TheDudeAbides92

Where were all the transgenders 10 years ago? Seems like it’s just feminine gay men who fell for a trap
A lot of gays just desperately wish they could be a straight woman. That’s why they take it in the A but really they wish they could have the V. Now obviously they can’t but now they’re really feeding into that delusion. These are guys who need serious help and therapy and they’re not getting it.

TheDudeAbides92

Listen, I’ve always thought of UPS as the great equalizer. If you can put your browns on and do the job, no one gives a rip who you are, or what you do in your personal life. If you can’t do the job properly here, you don’t have any protected class for very long.
That’s how America used to be but now large companies are focused on ESG. Money and profit doesn’t matter. What matters is pleasing the government masters because they’re gonna be running the social credit score