The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

Jim Rockford

Besides lying about not moving forward with nationals until the supplements were finished. Gender identity is being put in our contract. Already a no from me.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Besides lying about not moving forward with nationals until the supplements were finished. Gender identity is being put in our contract. Already a no from me.
Since so many big items are tied to the national no supplement is actually “done” it would be impossible until we know what’s in the national. And what specifically are we talking about in regards to some sort of gender I haven’t heard anything.

10:30 resi

Since so many big items are tied to the national no supplement is actually “done” it would be impossible until we know what’s in the national. And what specifically are we talking about in regards to some sort of gender I haven’t heard anything.
Screenshot_20230511-081233~2.png

He is upset the employer and the union have agreed not to discriminate against his brothers and sisters for their 'gender identity'.

That’s pretty vanilla language and really not a win or anything because UPS already has that policy but OK seems like not something I would be worried about or cause me not to vote yes for.
I agree, nothing will change by adding those words to article 36. Isn't 'gender identity' already protected by law?

Wow I'm so glad the union spent time and money negotiating to get that in there. The number of people who have been fired because they're transgender has really gotten out of control.
Maybe there was little to no time spent negotiating on this issue before an agreement was reached. How would we know?

Thebrownblob

Wow I'm so glad the union spent time and money negotiating to get that in there. The number of people who have been fired because they're transgender has really gotten out of control.
I seriously doubt more than two minutes was spent negotiating were talking about this. Looks good in a press release, but it was never a problem.