The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

Thebrownblob

Like the gals not getting harassed for production?
I’ve had the opportunity to represent a few people who were transgender two of them just had the standard issues of management, harassment nothing to do with their being transgender. One of them continually thought the UPS policy said they could have as much time off as they wanted to go through there transitioning. Unfortunately for them if you actually read the policy, there’s a lot of very nice language about how they support what they’re doing but there’s actually no extra time off for them. So while UPS does acknowledge that they will be treated fairly they do not get special treatment, which I think is fair..
I don’t personally care what they’re doing outside of work that is their business. I will fully represent them to the best of my ability, and that is what they deserve.

charm299

I’ve had the opportunity to represent a few people who were transgender two of them just had the standard issues of management, harassment nothing to do with their being transgender. One of them continually thought the UPS policy said they could have as much time off as they wanted to go through there transitioning. Unfortunately for them if you actually read the policy, there’s a lot of very nice language about how they support what they’re doing but there’s actually no extra time off for them. So while UPS does acknowledge that they will be treated fairly they do not get special treatment, which I think is fair..
I don’t personally care what they’re doing outside of work that is their business. I will fully represent them to the best of my ability, and that is what they deserve.
And that’s the problem people have with them, they don’t want to be treated equally, they want special treatment

Thebrownblob

And that’s the problem people have with them, they don’t want to be treated equally, they want special treatment
Yes, but my point was that it’s not all of them.
And shockingly or not there’s a lot of people who are heterosexual who think they have the right to special treatment as well. LOL.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They try to scam the system.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Heard told that our whole “Feeder Department” are trying on dress sizes…XXXL

Anything to “Up the System”…:drunkbf:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Since so many big items are tied to the national no supplement is actually “done” it would be impossible until we know what’s in the national. And what specifically are we talking about in regards to some sort of gender I haven’t heard anything.
It says chicks with dicks gonna get they kicks on Route 66

nWo

images (22).jpeg