* the Drivers

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Working on preload this morning trying to shoehorn over 230 pieces into a truck smaller than a p700. Not sure what model but it was old as :censored2:.

Grandinroad, Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs- dozens of enormous boxes that simply wouldn't fit. Not sure which universe dispatch was living in this morning. Truck across the belt was in a similar situation.

Supervisor tells me to leave all the enormous bulk stuff under the belt and that the driver can figure out what to do with it.

Driver is noticeably angry and I ask my supervisor if I should help him load since he seems mad.

He responds "He gets paid $35/hr with overtime to be mad. :censored2: 'em"

Just wanted to let the drivers know that you are supported and appreciated.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i actually took the line from drivers, i've never heard a supe say that

i'm laughing you have bitten into this so hard
It's just a typical line we hear from management all of the time. Just pointing out you were wrong in what you said. Nothing more.

Even the op said his sup said. friend em they make good money. That's the general attitude towards drivers throughout the entire company. It just gets old sometimes.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Working on preload this morning trying to shoehorn over 230 pieces into a truck smaller than a p700. Not sure what model but it was old as :censored2:.

Grandinroad, Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs- dozens of enormous boxes that simply wouldn't fit. Not sure which universe dispatch was living in this morning. Truck across the belt was in a similar situation.

Supervisor tells me to leave all the enormous bulk stuff under the belt and that the driver can figure out what to do with it.

Driver is noticeably angry and I ask my supervisor if I should help him load since he seems mad.

He responds "He gets paid $35/hr with overtime to be mad. :censored2: 'em"

Just wanted to let the drivers know that you are supported and appreciated.
it will get left and delivered tomorrow