The FedEx Fairy Tale

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This company really is one big freaking fake. From endless self-promotion about how FedEx helps pandas, bears, seals, goats, bullfrogs, and everything else to IamFedEx.com, it's all one huge, phony sideshow.

We are constantly being bombarded with hype about how "great" FedEx is...when it isn't. I love stuff like Carbon Neutral Overnight Letters, and "sustainability". Sorry, but burning hundreds of millions of gallons of Jet-A, diesel, and gasoline can never be made neutral by purchasing a few carbon credits.

Please just stop with the people garbage. They don't give a rat's ass about employees, even the clowns who whore themselves out on IamFedEx.com and show the world just how clueless an individual can really be. This is a company that actively conspires to eliminate employees who are sick, injured, or otherwise a drag on productivity and profits.

Just stop already with the lies.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I do all I can these days to set people straight about this crap farm. I used to just nod my head when outsiders would tell me what a great company I work for. I don't let them get by with it anymore and I give them an ear full of what the color purple is really all about. They' always seem to be more than a bit shocked.

I'm no longer going to be an accomplice in perpetuating their nefarious little fairy tale.