The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My wife just gave me the best answer ever.
My wife says I will give you 50 bucks so you can donate it to the Brown Cafe to keep it going.
50 bucks to keep the wife from talking to me sounds like the deal of the century. Last week she went off with a three-day women's group and that was the best $35 I spent in a long time.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

I told her I started a threat if somebody wanted to donate money to keep this place going.
And yes we have a lot of people it said yes but lots of people said no but apparently they still want to post on here anyways.

My wife says I will give you 50 bucks so you can donate it to the Brown Cafe to keep it going.
If someone is willing to start a go fund me or bc link to donate we will see who really cares

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

I told her I started a threat if somebody wanted to donate money to keep this place going.
And yes we have a lot of people it said yes but lots of people said no but apparently they still want to post on here anyways.

Great, now she will just charge me more!!

ManInBrown

We have to find someone that can take this site over and manage the day to day operations and upkeep. We cannot let it fall into the wrong hands like UPS buying it, or it shuts down because we can’t find someone. It’s way too useful a tool and a great place for all of us to communicate. I’d be happy to contribute $ weekly to keep it going and I think I wouldn’t be the only one. I mean how much can it cost to keep this site going under the same umbrella it’s under now without someone from the outside taking it over. Most of the posters here are FT drivers. We can afford it. What’s $20 a week to keep this going? It’s peanuts. It probably wouldn’t even take $20 a week if enough of us contribute. I’m in. Who’s with me?

We have to find someone that can take this site over and manage the day to day operations and upkeep. We cannot let it fall into the wrong hands like UPS buying it, or it shuts down because we can’t find someone. It’s way too useful a tool and a great place for all of us to communicate. I’d be happy to contribute $ weekly to keep it going and I think I wouldn’t be the only one. I mean how much can it cost to keep this site going under the same umbrella it’s under now without someone from the outside taking it over. Most of the posters here are FT drivers. We can afford it. What’s $20 a week to keep this going? It’s peanuts. It probably wouldn’t even take $20 a week if enough of us contribute. I’m in. Who’s with me?
Thread 'Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going?' Would you be willing to donate any money Brown cafe going? | Life After Brown

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A lot less than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.