The future of UPS (our jobs) and "Amazon"

ManInBrown

There is already a decline from it here. China is on lockdown. Nothing in. Nothing out. Amazing how uninformed people are. Few guys I was talking to at work last week thought it was just the time of year. Yes, that is part of it, but when I brought up Coronavirus they were stumped. Really? You think? It’s amazing.

Package Stick

"Send it."
There is already a decline from it here. China is on lockdown. Nothing in. Nothing out. Amazing how uninformed people are. Few guys I was talking to at work last week thought it was just the time of year. Yes, that is part of it, but when I brought up Coronavirus they were stumped. Really? You think? It’s amazing.
I noticed it throughout last week. We (the US of A) think of it as the "sky is falling", however the Chinese manufacturers have the majority control in our "market". We need to inform ourselves.

We'll be okay, however people should prepare. I'm trying to inform brothers.

A slowdown in China is a slowdown in the US for a 'short time'. The money will flood Monday to Wednesday. After that, chill with the bull market. It'll go up for the next couple of weeks. HOWEVER, if China can't get people back to work, expect a slow, painful recession.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
With the uptick of Coronavirus (COVID-19) UPS will not be as heavily affected as Amazon, as our 'competitor' "Amazon" will suffer from a short supply of Chinese crap.

Now, this also means the furniture/crap from China we all handle will dry up in the coming months if China can't get people to work. According to my (crap) calculations, companies have a 3 month supply chain to prepare for this stuff.

This means people will be laid (lmao) off IF Coronavirus takes hold.

However, seriously you guys should anticipate a decline in hours in the coming months IF Coronavirus takes hold. A recession benefits UPS and should be seen as such, people will ALWAYS need :censored2: moved. This company will find a way to make money even if only one person is alive.

Amazon will emulate, but they can't steal the Toxic culture we have, this is US of :censored2:ing A after all.

"Created by a genius, run by idiots."
2s7v43.jpg

ManInBrown

I noticed it throughout last week. We (the US of A) think of it as the "sky is falling", however the Chinese manufacturers have the majority control in our "market". We need to inform ourselves.

We'll be okay, however people should prepare. I'm trying to inform brothers.

A slowdown in China is a slowdown in the US for a 'short time'. The money will flood Monday to Wednesday. After that, chill with the bull market. It'll go up for the next couple of weeks. HOWEVER, if China can't get people back to work, expect a slow, painful recession.
I disagree. I don’t think we will be OK. This thing is no joke. The World Health Organization came out today and said this might be Disease X. What they have always feared. When it was just over in China it was one thing, it spread to Italy this weekend and they have areas on lockdown. When this thing hits over here, we are in trouble. And it’s only a matter of time. It’s not if, it’s when. The US government evacuated people off that cruise ship. When they got to the airport people started testing positive, and they let them fly home, with people who weren’t positive. This thing is going to spiral out of control, and hit the US real soon.

And China is not being honest. 100s of thousands of people have died. They are completely full of a sheet with their numbers. High ranking people in China have gone on record anonymously that they are cremating mass numbers every day. 1000s of people per day.

There will be no UPS when this thing hits. We will close. Not permanently. But we will be closed for business when this hits here. Parts of Italy are closed for business. Nothing is going on. You think we are any different from Italy? We aren’t talking some third world sheethole.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
I disagree. I don’t think we will be OK. This thing is no joke. The World Health Organization came out today and said this might be Disease X. What they have always feared. When it was just over in China it was one thing, it spread to Italy this weekend and they have areas on lockdown. When this thing hits over here, we are in trouble. And it’s only a matter of time. It’s not if, it’s when. The US government evacuated people off that cruise ship. When they got to the airport people started testing positive, and they let them fly home, with people who weren’t positive. This thing is going to spiral out of control, and hit the US real soon.

And China is not being honest. 100s of thousands of people have died. They are completely full of a sheet with their numbers. High ranking people in China have gone on record anonymously that they are cremating mass numbers every day. 1000s of people per day.

There will be no UPS when this thing hits. We will close. Not permanently. But we will be closed for business when this hits here. Parts of Italy are closed for business. Nothing is going on. You think we are any different from Italy? We aren’t talking some third world sheethole.

Why haven't there been any cases in sub-saharan Africa? What is the breakdown of age and ethnicity for the deaths? Yes we are different than Italy.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

Back when SARS came out we did not have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,Tiktok, etc. Its a good thing we have those now so we know what to be scared of.