The Hoffa era is over, and the Teamsters are ready to fight

PT Car Washer

The Feeder News Network.

It's never wrong. :biggrin:

I don't either.

I'll look it up tomorrow. That kind of a cash bonus for a PT'er (me at the time) would have been huge.
I agree a $500 bonus would have been 2 or 3 weeks wages. Not so much when taxes are taken out. I remember being very disappointed. One of my first lessons in taxes. I hear the same complaint now with the $75 weekly retention bonus. I don't really notice it myself because of all of my other deductions, 401k, Union dues, United Way, DRIVE, and Credit Union deductions. If I gross 2k I take home 1k.

PT Car Washer

You tell me. Tell me what I said was inaccurate.

a $40/hr PT Car washer is Ok...I mean, you're doing it, so it must be OK. But $50 is ridiculous? Explain...
That $40/hr rate is heavily subsidized by all of the $15/hr PT workers and now the $20/hr delivery drivers working 60 hours a week while the top rate drivers are working a 4 day week and going home before working a full day.

MostHelpNeeded

That $40/hr rate is heavily subsidized by all of the $15/hr PT workers and now the $20/hr delivery drivers working 60 hours a week while the top rate drivers are working a 4 day week and going home before working a full day.
While you're exaggerating a bit, I'll entertain...

The $50/hr would be heavily subsidized by all the $25/hr PT workers and now the $35/hr (new) delivery drivers working...See how that works?