The morning ballet of the brown sardines

tiegirl

tiegirl
Being sarcastic

Easy, dude. I was only joking. I know it is not your fault. I work for UPS too. I was just being sarcastic. I know how 'upsers' are treated.

First of all....it is not "my fault" that the trucks are parked so close together. The trucks are all spotted by carwash, in a specific order, in order to allow 190 vehicles to be forced into a facility that was only designed to park 124.

Second of all....I dont use brown paint. I report and document all damage that occurs to my vehicle. The shop decides how best to make the repairs, and 99% of the time that involves a mechanic with a can of brown paint and a Q-tip.

My whole point is...lets not get our panties in a knot over scratches on the trucks when we have made a business decision to park them 1/2 an inch apart.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Except where that one person went off on a tangent and started posting about doing laundry. (oops- I almost forgot to add the smiley):wink2:
Hmmmm I must have forgot that. I'd go back and look but there are to many pages to sift through. LOL :happy-very: