The New Contract And Future Pension Contributions: Are We Ok. Or Are We Robbing Peter To Pay Paul?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2713542077ORq5Pw.gif
E6EZi9hEYhQU.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Oops, forgot about that. Youz' in the Central and NE can throw a bone to the geezers. Plenty of welfare money flowing in. Tough Guy O'Brien has your back!
If it was such a big deal for the west you’d think that the whole west coast would have voted it down…I was a no vote and it looked like I didn’t have many members that voted the same way.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If it was such a big deal for the west you’d think that the whole west coast would have voted it down…I was a no vote and it looked like I didn’t have many members that voted the same way.
Guys that cannot as of yet see retirement in their future, voted yes. All they saw was dollar signs. Some day they may regret it.

Guys that cannot as of yet see retirement in their future, voted yes. All they saw was dollar signs. Some day they may regret it.
Not to mention the union put together the WCT projections "as is" to add to the propaganda machine.

What's funny to me is that we are only one of a dozen funds that got :censored2:ed, and it seems to have just gone under the radar.