The Real Deal

10 point

I don't feel entitled at all. I feel I EARN everything here. I do feel lucky that me, a high school stoner, earns more money than most of my friends who put 4 and sometimes more of hard work in college. Granted, I EARN every penny and gave up a lot of ball games and missed the first half of many a recital, but I entitled? Nah, I DESERVE it. Also, didn't know Davis(the OP) was on this site. Funny.
At $6000.00 per hour.

10 point

I have a BS degree From Embry Riddle, I'm also a licensed commercial Helicopter pilot, I also went from High school to US Army Flight school.

You probably still live with your mommy....

I have forgotten more than you will ever learn.

Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash.
Arizona?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why do people keep responding to this thread?

The OP, 'smarter than' or 'life lover' or whatever the heck his/her name is jumped on here, made two idiotic posts, and it has grown to seven freaking pages!

You've all been trolled.

kingOFchester

Two---savings and checking.

I'm talking about those drivers who feel that they DESERVE industry leading wages and benefits for a job which requires only a HS diploma and driver's license.

I work my butt off and am grateful to have this job. I don't feel ENTITLED to anything.

An entitlement is a guarantee of access to something.

Having a negotiated contractual agreement between me and my employer ENTITLES me to a lot.

kingOFchester

-all should be grateful to have a job which most people outside of the company would love to have.

Hahahaha. Our turn over rate proves the opposite. I mean, yea, many would love to have, but most are not willing to do what we did or do to get what we have today. At least according to the employee attrition rate in my building.

OPTION3

Didn't expose me.

Could use a little cleaning right here though......wash on cowboy, or should I say rough rider :)
Your own words tell on you……..appeaser…..I’m sure you do need a good cleaning…as much time as you spend under managements desk…you could use some mouthwash as well

Brown Now

You're such a suck ass. Let me guess. "I've been with UPS since I was 18,They should treat me better"...boo hoo. Do your job and stop being such a bitch. Every barn has the baby that's got his nose in everyone's business. That would be you. Company cancer.

Go deliver your packages and keep thinking how unfair things are at Brown.

OPTION3

You're such a suck ass. Let me guess. "I've been with UPS since I was 18,They should treat me better"...boo hoo. Do your job and stop being such a bitch. Every barn has the baby that's got his nose in everyone's business. That would be you. Company cancer.

Go deliver your packages and keep thinking how unfair things are at Brown.
“company cancer” pretty much says it all…..Every Barn has an appeaser like you…..you let them stick it in …just put in the tip….YOU back up on the rest. Stop doing managements job….BECOME A MANAGER….If you already aren’t one. Management WHORE….good title for you!

Rainman

Its all good.
It shouldn't matter where the individual worked his way up or was hired off the street----all should be grateful to have a job which most people outside of the company would love to have.
The problem with that is that most people are unwilling to do what it takes to get and keep the job in order to receive the compensation package that we have.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.