The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Many democrats signed that letter , the some ones who are claiming that they had in their official duties never had contact with that gov't.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That Russian ambassador knows he'll get free meals or coffee and biscuits at every meeting, so he makes the rounds for the goodies!!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Nothing wrong with snacking on those goodies. My daughter arrived last night for a long weekend visit from Colorado. Brought some delicious brownies with her. The more I snack the hungrier I get.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nothing wrong with snacking on those goodies. My daughter arrived last night for a long weekend visit from Colorado. Brought some delicious brownies with her. The more I snack the hungrier I get.
You are not a Russian ambassador, so your comparison is flawed............enjoy your daughter's visit.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Top Democratic Lobbyist Bundlers Tied to Russian Interests

A number of top Democratic lobbyist bundlers, who together pulled in millions of dollars for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and donated generously to Democratic leaders, personally represent or work at firms that have represented Russian interests in recent years, according to a review of foreign agent registration filings.
One of those clients was the VTB Group, a Russian financial group that includes the VTB Bank—a large financial institution that is majority-owned by the Russian government.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
From Russia with love===Manafart's contract amounted to a cool $10M from Putin's purse to thwart the Ukrainian resistance to being gobbled up again by Mother Russia.
THAT is why Trump hired him...so Putin would get the Russian banks, errr, mafia, to quite trying to collect on bad debt.
Who had bets on Manafart being the sacrificial lamb?

I'm now betting Manafart's going to start singing "Let's Make a Deal!"

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I will admit that the Russians made me switch my vote to Trump .
It was all of their secret subliminal messages that made me do it .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't .
I enjoy a local brand.
Ken's Steak House Lite Sun-Dried Toamto
Ken's is our regular 'go-to' everyday dressing....Three Cheese Italian........the best. Hard to find that particular flavor here....we drive the extra miles when we stock up (a case at a time). We like their 1000 Island and Ranch too. Best dressing there is.

rickyb

Banned
who cares about the russians!

the media has been misleading americans for a very long time.

fortunately they have low trust right now.