The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member

moreluck

golden ticket member
You really buy into the Fox narrative.

How much smoke before you find the fire?
I listened to the entire question and answer and made the judgement for myself........you expect the man to say...."one time at band camp..."? He only answered what he was asked. Maybe Franken-brain should scale down his questions in the future. That happens when you think you are clever and like to hear yourself talk.

It will be fine

I listened to the entire question and answer and made the judgement for myself........you expect the man to say...."one time at band camp..."? He only answered what he was asked. Maybe Franken-brain should scale down his questions in the future. That happens when you think you are clever and like to hear yourself talk.
Ok, Sessions should have been prepping for the hearing for weeks. He should have known there would be questions about Russia. There is no excuse for failing to mention his meetings with the Russians. Why did he have a meeting at the republican convention? You can twist his language and claim he didn't technically lie, but he certainly wasn't honest and was intentionally hiding the meetings.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ok, Sessions should have been prepping for the hearing for weeks. He should have known there would be questions about Russia. There is no excuse for failing to mention his meetings with the Russians. Why did he have a meeting at the republican convention? You can twist his language and claim he didn't technically lie, but he certainly wasn't honest and was intentionally hiding the meetings.
Nobody should "volunteer" any info just to hear themselves talk. Answer question as they're asked......no extra talk required.

It will be fine

Nobody should "volunteer" any info just to hear themselves talk. Answer question as they're asked......no extra talk required.
Sessions volunteered that he was a surrogate for the campaign and that he had no contact with the Russians. Frankin didn't ask him if he was part of the campaign, he asked about contacts between the campaign and Russia. Sessions knew the question would come up and he intentionally mislead the congress.
He knows he's involved, that's why he recused himself from further investigations.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
XNZaUHG.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I suspect Sessions is who his and what he is because of inbreeding. He certainly can't speak American English correctly.