The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

P

pickup

Bottom of the barrel is where Trump found Manafort...or was that the bottom of the swamp.

You should know the bottom of the swamp very well, that's where you go fishing for new Fedex ground drivers to replace the ones that wised up.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
You were the one who turned the conversation away from issues into personal attacks.

Who is the juvenile?
Like I said before ----You give IOKIYR a whole new level of meaning..You can either be a Drumpf supporter or a loyal American - you cannot be both.I guess we know where your allegiance is....Fact checking........ Not your strong suit..Or indeed, just fact knowing.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Not sure that's deflection.

Flynn himself said if you seek immunity, you're probably guilty.

So, don't take anyone else's word for it, take Flynns'.

I'm sure Flynn is dirty. His dishonesty is why Pence fired him. Doesn't mean Trump is involved other than getting rid of Flynn when he saw it was a mistake.

The same logic about immunity should also apply to Hillary and her cronies.

It will be fine

I'm sure Flynn is dirty. His dishonesty is why Pence fired him. Doesn't mean Trump is involved other than getting rid of Flynn when he saw it was a mistake.

The same logic about immunity should also apply to Hillary and her cronies.
Trump choose Flynn. Trump knew he lied 3 weeks before he fired him. Hillary isn't the president, get over her.

It will be fine

So far his successes far outnumber his failures.

Too bad that hurts you so much.
What's he done? A bunch of EOs, the most consequential one was blocked. The rest are fluff. He's shown he's incapable of getting legislation through even the house, let alone the senate. What successes has he had?

oldngray

nowhere special
What's he done? A bunch of EOs, the most consequential one was blocked. The rest are fluff. He's shown he's incapable of getting legislation through even the house, let alone the senate. What successes has he had?

Mostly reversing Obama's EO's. He is still fixing the mess Obama left behind.