The Senate's Dumbest

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A race to the bottom to protect Uncle Fester. Notice the protection the media gives as they include "others". It's all about protecting the slob from Pennsylvania.

oie_animation.gif

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
A race to the bottom to protect Uncle Fester. Notice the protection the media gives as they include "others". It's all about protecting the slob from Pennsylvania.

oie_animation.gif

newolddude

Well you know what they say about assume...
I know I'm an ass...

Seriously though, an internet search doesn't turn up much. But it sounds like things like dress code and other non procedural stuff around there's an unwritten rule that the two sides follow the other. This extends to ticky tack things like schedules, offices, parking, dining, etc.

As a libturd I'll admit I was embarrassed by Fetterman's attire and the rule change. Glad to see it move back. Sorry, but I'm old school when it comes to dressing/dress codes whether they be written or unwritten.

Next Day Err

I know I'm an ass...

Seriously though, an internet search doesn't turn up much. But it sounds like things like dress code and other non procedural stuff around there's an unwritten rule that the two sides follow the other. This extends to ticky tack things like schedules, offices, parking, dining, etc.

As a libturd I'll admit I was embarrassed by Fetterman's attire and the rule change. Glad to see it move back. Sorry, but I'm old school when it comes to dressing/dress codes whether they be written or unwritten.
Yeah… it’s one thing to campaign in your cargo shorts but once you land the Senate job you should dress accordingly. You’re meeting with your foreign counterparts, etc. for God’s sakes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wonder if Schumer was embarrassed by Uncle Fester, changed the rules to expose him, so others could formally change the rules forcing Fester to suit up? Was this all a backroom deal?