Catatonic

Nine Lives
Yesterday they mandated any and all non-operations personal to be dispatched to buildings near and far, had a BD guy from down south loading my truck. He said this entire year our service numbers have been the worse in the industry and that really that’s all we had over our competition. The damage to our reputation will be irreversible.
Just like with the '97 strike.

polyp

Saw the staffing sheet for the extra Sunday sort they ran yesterday at my hub.

Three whole people signed up to work on my belt, no clue how many of those showed up. Best case, that's <25% of normal staffing. Couldn't even manage to produce a single volunteer from each of the four shifts. Similar pictures all across the building. I'll be shocked if they don't try forcing low seniority people in next year for the weekend sorts.

Preload wrapped up on time this morning though. Drivers got out at a reasonable time, and they didn't seem to be leaving as much behind as has become normal.

opie

Our building has caught up. Last few days actually hasn't been that bad. Today many drivers were done around 3pm or 4pm. Mostly due to the early start time, and work done on Saturday.

Grey

70 stops in the truck that weren't in the board. 160 total over 400 pieces. Five hours OT softened the blow somewhat.

Over a hundred Corporate folks in my building this morning to clean it up. Wish us luck with that!
giphy (30).gif

542thruNthru

Over a hundred Corporate folks in my building this morning to clean it up. Wish us luck with that!

I would love that. I'd hit them with every safety thing in the world. Constantly telling them to grab the handrail, take the path of least resistance or designated walk paths only.

You're so lucky