bbsam

Staff member
I am well aware of the death at the Pleasantdale Hub, I am referring to a near-fatality at the Forest Park Hub. There were several other instances on top of that which triggered the OSHA visit. Our yard is a very dangerous place right now. We ran out of employee parking so we have corporate people parking inside the yard and we had to rent space from a neighboring business. Shiny wheels and rentals everywhere with tens of thousands of missed packages sitting on pallets outside. The inside of the building is a total disaster too. Large stacks of packages just sit in the same spot for days.
Does this happen every year there?

E

el blanco

Here also. I hate burning vacation time so early in the year, but the last few years I bid at least one vacation week at the first of the year.

I always took the first week in January

absolutely hated those trailers with the hold and closed boxes that would pile up between Christmas and New Year

The Driver

I drive.
Do yourself a huge favor by financially planning now so that when the time comes to make that decision it will be based on personal preference and not on the need to keep working due to lack of or poor planning on your part.

Totally agree. I live a Spartan existence, actually. I put away 15% in my 401k and have no debts. If I keep this up I’ll have 2 million and good cash flow by 60, all things remaining the same.