Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
the not married should be the keystone of your financial success program
As long as your financial success program includes dying earlier....

Lifespan-of-Married-Men.jpg

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I can honestly say I haven’t had a single missed package this peak. Maybe 3 late airs total. Also we’ve been finishing earlier than we did all year because of all the seasonal help we have. Unless they send me to help someone else (only once) pretty much rolling back to my hub around 5:30 every night. Not too bad for my first peak behind the wheel!

opie

Pretty heavy today. It is peak day today I was told. Looks like they advanced a lot work. We even had air come from the airport this morning, when usually our air arrives over the weekend.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I can honestly say I haven’t had a single missed package this peak. Maybe 3 late airs total. Also we’ve been finishing earlier than we did all year because of all the seasonal help we have. Unless they send me to help someone else (only once) pretty much rolling back to my hub around 5:30 every night. Not too bad for my first peak behind the wheel!
Well yeah they baby the :censored2: out of the rookies now

bbsam

Staff member
It all kinda disgusts me. These are multi-billion dollar companies. Would it hurt them to increase staffing throughout the year by a significant amount (30%?) to really have a solid foundation going into peak? Hell, you'd have a stronger company throughout the year too.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Just tying to keep you From baling

Dhydratd

Pretty heavy today. It is peak day today I was told. Looks like they advanced a lot work. We even had air come from the airport this morning, when usually our air arrives over the weekend.
Nope! Wed before Christmas is traditionally peak day. Never saw peak day on a Monday.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Well yeah they baby the :censored2: out of the rookies now
Alright there slave. It’s still peak and these rookies are also working 60+ hours just like you. Not sure how that can be easy on anyone. Just saying that the ship ISN’T sinking over here.
I hope this job doesn’t turn me into a miserable troll like some of you are on here.

Just tying to keep you From baling

Baling—-hmm. I don’t work on a farm nor drive a Baler and I don’t sling Hay all day.. Nice try though. Bawling? Bailing?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Alright there slave. It’s still peak and these rookies are also working 60+ hours just like you. Not sure how that can be easy on anyone. Just saying that the ship ISN’T sinking over here.
I hope this job doesn’t turn me into a miserable troll like some of you are on here.
You just said you've clocked out by 5:30 almost every day.

Not sure where that adds up to 60.

The fact of the matter is most new drivers are given gravy peak routes that would be very hard to screw up.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E5D1B2C5-7451-4C96-A26F-88D96D10C1BC.gif

Baling—-hmm. I don’t work on a farm nor drive a Baler and I don’t sling Hay all day.. Nice try though. Bawling? Bailing?

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I said I’ve been rolling to the center around 5:30. Not clocking out. Still have to drop off NDA and clerk etc. Go ahead and keep assuming you know what you’re talking about though.

542thruNthru

I said I’ve been rolling to the center around 5:30. Not clocking out. Still have to drop off NDA and clerk etc. Go ahead and keep assuming you know what you’re talking about though.

Seriously???? It seems you have no idea what you are talking about if you're trying to say it take more then 20min to drop air and clerk packages. Even if it does, again brownslave is right. That's a cake route during peak.