the Sticky Icky

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I tape up stuff, it takes longer and I make more money. Our pallet of tape is running low right now.

fullsizeoutput_b8c.jpeg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Is the dog food not in a bag in the box?

I’ve delivered lots of dog food laying on top of pieces of a box.
Amazon seals their boxes of dog food with one strip of cheap tape along the seam. Most of the time the tape has failed and the box is already starting to open, so if I pick it up the bag could fall out and hit the floor and break. And leaving a trashed box on the porch makes us look bad to the customer. So for $36 an hour I will use the tape gun that UPS has provided me and retape the box.

Package Stick

"Send it."
As a part-timer, I get 25+ hours taping :censored2: up. I have a challenge to see how many boxes I can cover each month with a roll of tape. I've gotten 3 this month but if I'm not quick enough my sup just looks at me like I've just choked out his mom and tells me to stop lol.

My record is one box, 30+ minutes, almost 3 rolls of tape.

DiadTrainer

As a part-timer, I get 25+ hours taping :censored2: up. I have a challenge to see how many boxes I can cover each month with a roll of tape. I've gotten 3 this month but if I'm not quick enough my sup just looks at me like I've just choked out his mom and tells me to stop lol.

My record is one box, 30+ minutes, almost 3 rolls of tape.
that :censored2: would stick to our belts

and jam up the whole system

Package Stick

"Send it."
that :censored2: would stick to our belts

and jam up the whole system
I tried to cover a box(s) with duct tape but got caught and told to only use it for wood. I'd do it now but duct tape is a rare commodity, and they'd know who did it because it'd kinda stick out lol. This coming peek I'll get my silver box dammit.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Amazon seals their boxes of dog food with one strip of cheap tape along the seam. Most of the time the tape has failed and the box is already starting to open, so if I pick it up the bag could fall out and hit the floor and break. And leaving a trashed box on the porch makes us look bad to the customer. So for $36 an hour I will use the tape gun that UPS has provided me and retape the box.
Amazon's packing never ceases to amaze me. I like it when you get a box waaay too big for the digital camera inside and it rolls around in there all day. One piece of of that crappy tape that started coming off as soon as they shipped it. Drives me nuts