" The Times They Are A Changing"

floridays

I'd prefer if you didn't think or talk about my nuts; they're big enough that you probably couldn't get your tiny hands around them, however, I thought I made it pretty evident that I do not need the job when I typed "This is not a career for me; I've already had a career. This is a 'keep me active / extra money' job for me". This is pure :poop: and gigs for me.
You aren't as intelligent as you assume. I didn't think about your nuts, certainly not talking about them.
Maybe you only understand what, "I'm not bustin your balls means."

You still didn't answer the question, Why are you delivering Fedex if you already had a career?
Simple question, you could have chosen many other places to work and not still not make it a career. It's just a job, I get it.

You made it crystal clear that you've already had a career. You can still be a smartass answering the questions you are asked.

¿Comprende? Do you understand?

floridays

So much troll bait here ...
Troll it as much as you like.
I noted it was a question to @bacha29 I didn't have the answer to.
I then made a totally unrelated statement to @Fred's Myth question to bacha. I like talking to Mr. Myth occasionally. He's a Texan, he understands the man made fertilizer I was referring to and is well aware of the organic fertilizer you might be full of. An illustration :bsbullf: in case you no comprende.

bacha29

“In a reaction similar to the Wöhler synthesis, ammonium carbamate can be converted to urea and water. This is the basis of the process that has been used to produce urea industrially for almost a century.”

“In 2020,Wang’s group developed an electrochemical method that skips ammonia and directly converts nitrogen gas, CO2, and water to urea at ambient temperature and pressure.”Urea - American Chemical Society

Exactly where does natural gas enter the picture?
Natural gas is used to create the feedstock used in all modern ammonia production facilities. And it uses a mountain of it. In addition I too was surprised to see that the US accounts for only 7% of all global ammonia production.

Questions Needed Answered

You aren't as intelligent as you assume. I didn't think about your nuts, certainly not talking about them.
Maybe you only understand what, "I'm not bustin your balls means."

You still didn't answer the question, Why are you delivering Fedex if you already had a career?
Simple question, you could have chosen many other places to work and not still not make it a career. It's just a job, I get it.

You made it crystal clear that you've already had a career. You can still be a smartass answering the questions you are asked.

¿Comprende? Do you understand?
I thought my response, both times, was extremely clear. I don't know who you think you are to be demanding answers to why *anyone* works where they work or if they even do work, but let me clue you in on something, no one owes you anything, especially not an explanation. How about this for an answer, "none of your business."

As far as my intelligence goes, it seems to be enough that you're threatened by it else you'd not have mentioned it.

Finally, you seem to be having trouble getting along with anyone, since you've made smart mouthed remarks to just about everyone you've responded to. In fact, the first reply you ever sent to me was a smart mouthed one that you thought it "weak" that I "packed up my tent and went home" (as if anyone gives a rip about what you think). You're just an anonymous person on a semi-anonymous chat board that apparently is unhappy with something. I'd suggest you work on your presentation because honestly it sucks.

Now, so there is zero uncertainty, that was me dismissing you.

floridays

@Questions Needed Answered
I thought my response, both times, was extremely clear. I don't know who you think you are to be demanding answers to why *anyone* works where they work or if they even do work
Not squeezing your nuts, just curious.

Why would a person with a former career, want to deliver packages for fedex?
You make it sound as if you don't need the job.
Do you need the job?
If you consider that post a demand for an answer I'll assume you've had a rough go in life.

floridays

Sweddy balls, been mowing. The reality that that's possible means it's a great day.

Always great to hear you're prospering.
I mentioned nothing about prospering, I was speaking of the weather. :rofl:
I've learned not to speak of nuts and such unless I'm at Baskin-Robbins.

floridays

My shakes are appreciated and valued.
You said nothing with that.
That said you might be correct, Fred wouldn't be a yes man, not much to value or appreciate by Fedex. He doesn't blow smoke up asses as well.
Second thought, I'm convinced, he would be lacking in your job.

If this post was humor I gave you a funny.

bbsam

Staff member
What are they afraid of? I mean, I understand that there are a lot of people terrified at the thought of technology complementing and improving their skillset - by why? The ones I know personally are of the "Can't nobody or nothing be a better way of doing my job than the way I do it" breed who are always worried about how well a swing runs their routes. Other than those (complacent guys who are terrified about being exposed as lazy) I can't comprehend the fear.
It’s not long ago y’all called them “essential”. Now you call them “expendable” and get defensive when they tell you to pound sand.

It’s not that hard to figure out.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It’s not long ago y’all called them “essential”. Now you call them “expendable” and get defensive when they tell you to pound sand.

It’s not that hard to figure out.
Who is that "y'all" guy you're talking about?