" The Times They Are A Changing"

bacha29

Not for long. Out by July 1.
Right now you can buy a regulated utility stock and come away with a comparable return if not a better return than to continue to take a seriously flawed business model and try to make it work. You can only nail down just so many new layers of tar paper in an effort to stop the leaks until the entire roof caves in under the sheer weight of it. And from a management perspective all these gimmicky new schemes Fat Freddy keeps nailing down are just that.....tar paper.

bbsam

Staff member
Are you at least selling for some CA$H?
Not really anything special. Easily the value of the trucks. They’ve seriously devalued the contracts.

However, the US government has a tax credit that will return close to 70% of wages paid out for 5 quarters of the pandemic. That’s a significant amount.

HedleyLamarr

Are jorts and muscle shirts an option? Asking for a friend.
I think I'll wear my cycling clothes one day and see how it goes.

But seriously, no one should be surprised by this. Turnover is so high, what is the point of providing employees with full uniforms only to have them quit in a month.

yadig

I think I'll wear my cycling clothes one day and see how it goes.

But seriously, no one should be surprised by this. Turnover is so high, what is the point of providing employees with full uniforms only to have them quit in a month.
Dano said that this happens at ups also. He also thinks higher pay and better benefits wouldn’t attract better employees. I guess FedEx is gonna keep playing the same pay raise games. I need to find my overalls and dust them off! 😂

bbsam

Staff member
Right now you can buy a regulated utility stock and come away with a comparable return if not a better return than to continue to take a seriously flawed business model and try to make it work. You can only nail down just so many new layers of tar paper in an effort to stop the leaks until the entire roof caves in under the sheer weight of it. And from a management perspective all these gimmicky new schemes Fat Freddy keeps nailing down are just that.....tar paper.
That’s just it. This isn’t Freddy’s game anymore. Raj is calling the shots now and it’s more than evident.