" The Times They Are A Changing"

bacha29

Officially yes. But everything coming down for the last six months has been completely different. The new regime is hitting the ground running.
Does it look like it will be better or worse for contractors? If Raj beats Ground like a rented mule and looks upon a Ground contractor as something along the lines of having an embarrassing illegitimate kid then no contractor regardless of how indispensable he thinks he is....has anything to look forward to.

bbsam

Staff member
Does it look like it will be better or worse for contractors? If Raj beats Ground like a rented mule and looks upon a Ground contractor as something along the lines of having an embarrassing illegitimate kid then no contractor regardless of how indispensable he thinks he is....has anything to look forward to.
Far worse…until it doesn’t matter. There are buildings that have been a disaster for years and it seems there is no fixing it. They have no solution because the pay doesn’t attract anyone who even cares about the service. I’m not sure if that’s just going to become the “new norm” or what the company is thinking.

The entire structure looks like what happens when a group of “yes men” executives are convinced that they’re the smartest jags in the room and all their underlings start spouting their gaslighting talking points.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Far worse…until it doesn’t matter. There are buildings that have been a disaster for years and it seems there is no fixing it. They have no solution because the pay doesn’t attract anyone who even cares about the service. I’m not sure if that’s just going to become the “new norm” or what the company is thinking.

The entire structure looks like what happens when a group of “yes men” executives are convinced that they’re the smartest jags in the room and all their underlings start spouting their gaslighting talking points.
So how long until the bottom falls out?

thedownhillEXPRESS

Kind of like if Putin was running Ground ?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

Why isn't the same bad stuff happening in this area?