The union and your life?

Above10200

The next union meeting I am going to see what a life is worth! Anyone in local 17 please join me at the meeting on the 9th! I went to the hospital for co poisoning, management gave me the blow off. Had safety issues with the other truck , same thing. Broke down on friday, lost 3 hours, the qualified driver who helped said he had break issues on a narrow mountain cliff road!
It is not the fight I want to fight right now, but I am going to give the union ALL the ammunition they need. Please show your union support and show up at the meeting on sunday july 9th 10am. I Will tell my story, give the union your story, they can heve a huge force to get us safe trucks.

Johney

They tried pulling that crap with me one time. I said fine, I'll call the DOT when I get out to my route. Lol
Sad to say if you had you would have likely gotten the ticket for driving unsafe equipment. DOT won't listen to excuses like my boss told me to.

Gear

Parts on Order
CO Poisoning? Its summer time bro, open the doors. You'll be fine.

"Brake issues" on a narrow cliff road. Sounds like a driver who wants a new vehicle and isn't getting his way.