The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I went to the site and read the one entitled' Our people' and realized most management i have served under dont follow the Policy book any more than they do the contract

Integrity

Binge Poster
Foolish is very subjective. Yes? And in the beholder's eye. Yes? Yes, being silent(you) could be better for everyone.....
want to retire,

True. Foolish statements are often an opinion.

In my opinion you response is foolish because I intitiated this discussion thread.

You came to this thread and you have made an excellent contribution encouraging others to read the UPS Policy.

If you want me silent then just don't visit threads that I start or use the ignore button.

Sincerely,
I

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have no problem that people annoy me so why is it sad like I said its people like u who believe your one way is right that crack me up. Sinners lol no such thing all just words in a book cause people fear death there is no after life the sooner you realize that sooner you can enjoy this life. Sorry if I made you fall out of your chair.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have no problem that people annoy me so why is it sad like I said its people like u who believe your one way is right that crack me up. Sinners lol no such thing all just words in a book cause people fear death there is no after life the sooner you realize that sooner you can enjoy this life. Sorry if I made you fall out of your chair.
Brownslave688,
Wow!

Now I am really sad for you.

What do you think happens when you die?

I'm curious as to your beliefs.

Sincerely,
I

W

want to retire

want to retire,

True. Foolish statements are often an opinion.

In my opinion you response is foolish because I intitiated this discussion thread.

You came to this thread and you have made an excellent contribution encouraging others to read the UPS Policy.

If you want me silent then just don't visit threads that I start or use the ignore button.

Sincerely,
I

No Sir(mam?)(it?), I never said for you to be silent. Foolish is in the eye of the beholder. I would suggest taking a long, hard look in the nearest mirror. I thought the initial post was an excellent idea. However, a bizarre twist(off topic) occurred(by you) and here we sit. I await your next productive post......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
U die when u die. If your cremated your burned and your ashes get spread u turn to dirt. Or your buried and eventually the bugs get u and u turn to dirt. Don't be sad for me.

over9five

Staff member
U die when u die. If your cremated your burned and your ashes get spread u turn to dirt. Or your buried and eventually the bugs get u and u turn to dirt. Don't be sad for me.
Agreed. When you die, it's over. The End.

Enjoy this life, because there's nothing after it. This is all there is!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Bad Gas!,

The Corporate Executives want us to read it, that is why they have distributed it they way they have.

This is a positive change.

Most drivers that I have come across are unhappy, complaining and look at their job like a prison sentence.

This is not carrying themselves in a professional way or is it the right thing.

The professional thing would be to learn the company policies, follow the company policies and hold their management team accountable by blowing the whistle on anyone who violates any company policy.

Sincerely,
I

How come every time you post something its always management doing something wrong. If its not in the contract why would you care? Hold yourself accountable first, then you can check up!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How come every time you post something its always management doing something wrong. If its not in the contract why would you care? Hold yourself accountable first, then you can check up!!

No need for this Dragon ... everyone thinks of him like they do of klein.
After reading their posts, I always feel better about myself.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have heard the "policy book" quoted many times. I have also saw it ignored many times. To me it don't seem like its worth the paper its printed on. Maybe if they would admit they have 2 policy books it might be more believable. One for suck ups and those who make their numbers by skipping breaks and running around like chickens with their heads cut off and a separate one for those who make them follow the contract or they just plain don't like.

jaker

trolling
I just read all that and my comment will be

If they wanted us to read it or learn it , they would have giving us a copy so untill the day they give me a copy I will not read it

Omega man

Some in management look at their policy book the same way as they see the 340 Methods. It's for show, not for go, unless they are trying to fire you. This is where the hypocrisy lies.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I went to the site and read the one entitled' Our people' and realized most management i have served under dont follow the Policy book any more than they do the contract
728ups,

What are you going to do about it?

You should report Policy Book violations.

That is your responsibility as a UPS employee.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
No Sir(mam?)(it?), I never said for you to be silent. Foolish is in the eye of the beholder. I would suggest taking a long, hard look in the nearest mirror. I thought the initial post was an excellent idea. However, a bizarre twist(off topic) occurred(by you) and here we sit. I await your next productive post......
want to retire,

Please show me where this bizarre twist occurred. I would like to correct it if I can.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Brownslave688,

Where is the hope in that?

I am sadder for you than I have been up to this point.

I can't help it, I have to be sad for you.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have heard the "policy book" quoted many times. I have also saw it ignored many times. To me it don't seem like its worth the paper its printed on. Maybe if they would admit they have 2 policy books it might be more believable. One for suck ups and those who make their numbers by skipping breaks and running around like chickens with their heads cut off and a separate one for those who make them follow the contract or they just plain don't like.
rod,

Have you read it?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I just read all that and my comment will be

If they wanted us to read it or learn it , they would have giving us a copy so untill the day they give me a copy I will not read it
jaker,

The Corporate Executives of UPS have provided you with a copy. It in on upsers.com.

You can download the UPS Policy Book and the UPS Code of Business Conduct.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Some in management look at their policy book the same way as they see the 340 Methods. It's for show, not for go, unless they are trying to fire you. This is where the hypocrisy lies.
Omega man,

You must blow the whistle on any violations of the UPS Policy Book or the UPS Code of Conduct.

It is your responsibility as a UPS employee.

Sincerely,
I