The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Hoaxster,

I believe that you have misquoted me.

I would like to warn you that if you do this again I may have to report you to a moderator.

Sincerely,
I
jesus facepalm.jpg
jesus facepalm.jpg

How are we discussing god and the policies of ups in the same thread? These two things have nothing to do with each other. There is no god at ups or I should say Christianity. It's a hard mean ass place to work where 95% of the people are out for them selves. Management and hourly are scared on a daily basis for their jobs and god nor policies or the international are going to make it any better.

Brownslave688,

It is very sad that people annoy the crap out of you.

I hate sin but love the sinner.

Sincerely,
I
I don't think I've ever seen you post like this before integrity. Are you ok? Did something bad happen too you recently? Ive never seen you insult people or be the least bit confrontational on here. What's up

OptimusPrime

My gut says 95% old boy be trolling hard. Odd way to get your kicks online with so many other better diversions. The other 5% thinks of some of the hacks they have on Undercover Bosses, when removed from the Ivory Tower down to ground level with the foot soldiers they can't deal, and just shake their head at what really goes down.

I can go down the list, and provide multiple examples on each bullet point on how this "policy" is not followed. Might as well read as the policy for corporate suits. Clearly doesn't apply to the grunts.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How are we discussing god and the policies of ups in the same thread? These two things have nothing to do with each other. There is no god at ups or I should say Christianity. It's a hard mean ass place to work where 95% of the people are out for them selves. Management and hourly are scared on a daily basis for their jobs and god nor policies or the international are going to make it any better.

It seems that you are saying UPS is an ungodly place to work?

It seems that you are saying UPS is an ungodly place to work?
I've met some deeply devoted Christians both hourly and management in my ups travels. I can testify that there is good on both sides but it has know place here anymore. Unless you come in contact directly with someone who will only do unto others as you would have other do unto you it's jus not relevant here. This place has just changes the ship sailed. It's sad but it's just life make it through your time here retire and don't look back.

W

want to retire

upsguy72,

I would ask your supervisor if they will pay you or if you can read it while you work.

Don't you want to know the policies of the company you work for?

It would only take you a small amount of time if you can't get paid.

You seem unhappy, cynical or something? Has life been hard on you?

Do you like yourself?

I will pray for you.

Do you believe in the Lord?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity(laughable), this is where the train left the tracks......

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No need for this Dragon ... everyone thinks of him like they do of klein.
After reading their posts, I always feel better about myself.

Can't speak for "everyone", but I find Integrity's shtick insulting.
I protest being spoken to like a third grader at work.
Why would I entertain it here?

P.S. I noticed some uncharacteristic angst in his posts today?

Can't speak for "everyone", but I find Integrity's shtick insulting.
I protest being spoken to like a third grader at work.
Why would I entertain it here?

P.S. I noticed some uncharacteristic angst in his posts today?
That's what I was saying in post 71. It's kinda like he is a different person. It's kinda like he is being a dick or something. I don't get it where is the polite guy who never gets upset. I think he is having some issues in life right now or something.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's what I was saying in post 71. It's kinda like he is a different person. It's kinda like he is being a dick or something. I don't get it where is the polite guy who never gets upset. I think he is having some issues in life right now or something.

He really was being kind of dick.
Do you think he is OK?