The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

He really was being kind of dick.
Do you think he is OK?
I really think something is really wrong with him. He seems angry. I am one to show my faith on here also but he seems to be using it to cover up his inadequatcy or iniquities. I can't figure out which. Let us pray for him Bubblehead

I am concerned and it makes me sad ... I will pray for him.

Sincerely?

I really think something is really wrong with him. He seems angry. I am one to show my faith on here also but he seems to be using it to cover up his inadequatcy or iniquities. I can't figure out which. Let us pray for him Bubblehead

That's what I was saying in post 71. It's kinda like he is a different person. It's kinda like he is being a dick or something. I don't get it where is the polite guy who never gets upset. I think he is having some issues in life right now or something.

He really was being kind of dick.
Do you think he is OK?
Let all pray for him. He's in a bad place right now

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Not me, I won't pray for him.
He's supposed to be some sort of superhero, right?
Shouldn't we expect a little more?
I don't think he is who he says he is.
Who is Integrity?

working up a sweat

Madera Guy is a total racist jerk. He made racist sexual suggestions against my young daughter. Her only comment to me on my You Tube page was, that I was best dad in the world. He went to my account and her account to harass me and my daughter. I told him to get off my lawn. Blocked the jerk out . Madera Guy can go rot.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How are we discussing god and the policies of ups in the same thread? These two things have nothing to do with each other. There is no god at ups or I should say Christianity. It's a hard mean ass place to work where 95% of the people are out for them selves. Management and hourly are scared on a daily basis for their jobs and god nor policies or the international are going to make it any better.
anonymous,

God is over all. He must be brought into everything in ones life if one wants to have true meaning and purpose in life.

I am sorry for you about that you have to work in a place that you perceive is full of self centered people and such a mean place.

I am sorry that you are scared on a daily basis.

God will make it better.

He works all things out for the good of those who love him.

Love Him!

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'd have to say this man has made a good point.
anonymous,

Sarcastic, foolish, one-liner, mocking responses to serious threads and discussions is what should given a rest.

Kind, caring, offers of prayer and encouragement should be the theme of the responses.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I don't think I've ever seen you post like this before integrity. Are you ok? Did something bad happen too you recently? Ive never seen you insult people or be the least bit confrontational on here. What's up
anonymous,

I not sure I understand.

I am ok, I am more that ok. I trust God.

Good and bad circumstances happen to all daily.

Insult.

How have I insulted you?

I have confronted evil, wrongful attitudes before.

Please forgive me if I have harmed you. I only seek to speak the truth in love.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
My gut says 95% old boy be trolling hard. Odd way to get your kicks online with so many other better diversions. The other 5% thinks of some of the hacks they have on Undercover Bosses, when removed from the Ivory Tower down to ground level with the foot soldiers they can't deal, and just shake their head at what really goes down.

I can go down the list, and provide multiple examples on each bullet point on how this "policy" is not followed. Might as well read as the policy for corporate suits. Clearly doesn't apply to the grunts.
OptimusPrime,

The UPS policies apply to all UPS employees. Management and hourly.

It is each employees obligation to blow the whistle on any person who violates UPS Policies.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can't speak for "everyone", but I find Integrity's shtick insulting.
I protest being spoken to like a third grader at work.
Why would I entertain it here?

P.S. I noticed some uncharacteristic angst in his posts today?
Bubblehead,

I mean you no harm or insult.

I feel no anger in my heart for anyone.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I've met some deeply devoted Christians both hourly and management in my ups travels. I can testify that there is good on both sides but it has know place here anymore. Unless you come in contact directly with someone who will only do unto others as you would have other do unto you it's jus not relevant here. This place has just changes the ship sailed. It's sad but it's just life make it through your time here retire and don't look back.
anonymous,

I don't mean to be critcal or appear "angst" but you seem very negative and little hope.

Where is the hope?

Where is your hope?

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
That's what I was saying in post 71. It's kinda like he is a different person. It's kinda like he is being a dick or something. I don't get it where is the polite guy who never gets upset. I think he is having some issues in life right now or something.
anonymous,

If being sad for someone is being a dick then I must apoligize.

I must also apologize to humanity because I am sad for the state of humanity even the humanity that post here on the Brown Cafe.

There is such little hope in the world today.

There is such little righteousness in the world today.

This righteousness can only be found in a relationship, a true relationship with one Person. Jesus Christ.

That being said, calling a person a dick, or saying he is acting like a dick, now I find that to be an insulting act.

Sincerely,
I