The US DOJ The wholly owned subsidiary of Trump Inc.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s not an accurate portrayal of the people involved. Aaron Zelenski worked for the Maryland AG Rod Rosenstein. He wasn’t appointed by Obama. He’s a career prosecutor that clerked for conservative judges on his way up. Pretending he’s an Obama holdover is nonsense.
Specifically for Aaron Zelenski, I have no idea ... I'll accept your word on that.
My comment was meant 'in general' and I still stand by that and as @Turdferguson pointed out, "I blame Harry Reid and Obama for what is going on today in Washington DC , during the first two years of his administration", Obama gutted the political appointees made by Bush.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ah. @Old Man Jingles is full of crap again eh?
That’s because @Old Man Jingles had conflated the two in order to defend President Trumpflake.
Now I'm confused.

That is normal. The current resignations because of direct interference in sentencing of convicted Trump campaign members is not normal. They resigned in protest.
If Trump had replaced all them in 2017, they would not have resigned now?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Specifically for Aaron Zelenski, I have no idea ... I'll accept your word on that.
My comment was meant 'in general' and I still stand by that and as @Turdferguson pointed out, "I blame Harry Reid and Obama for what is going on today in Washington DC , during the first two years of his administration", Obama gutted the political appointees made by Bush.
I was talking more about the way things were jammed down Republicans throats the first two years. Senate rules changed , no compromise. Never been a fan of one party rule...…..but having said that Trump and his cronies have taken it a new level of dickery( don't know if that is a word or not)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was talking more about the way things were jammed down Republicans throats the first two years. Senate rules changed , no compromise. Never been a fan of one party rule...…..but having said that Trump and his cronies have taken it a new level of dickery( don't know if that is a word or not)
You do have a vast and extensive vocabulary.

vantexan

He was found guilty. That is the sentencing guideline for his crimes. They have guidelines so prosecutors don’t try to make it up as they go.
That's what they recommended. Prove that sentencing guidelines state 9 years for lying to investigators. Whole thing was an attempt to break him to say something about Trump. Including showing up at his door with dozens of armed to the teeth federal agents in body armor and armored vehicles while magically CNN was there to record it all. Is that your idea of justice?

It will be fine

That's what they recommended. Prove that sentencing guidelines state 9 years for lying to investigators. Whole thing was an attempt to break him to say something about Trump. Including showing up at his door with dozens of armed to the teeth federal agents in body armor and armored vehicles while magically CNN was there to record it all. Is that your idea of justice?
He was tried and found guilty in a court of law. That’s what I call justice. The president pressuring the attorney general to interfere is not what I would call justice.