The Vietnam war

Indecisi0n

Sorry brother. Don't know if your saying this to be funny or not but that s* messed a lot of people up. Bad.
I have family members who are still going through it. What pisses me off is how the insurance companies play games and try to deny support for people to save money. Just like they denied claims for first responders who are dying at the world trade center. Insurance companies are POS in my eyes.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
When did you graduate?
None of your GD business
IMG_1871.GIF

oldngray

nowhere special
I have family members who are still going through it. What pisses me off is how the insurance companies play games and try to deny support for people to save money. Just like they denied claims for first responders who are dying at the world trade center. Insurance companies are POS in my eyes.

My father died at a young age and we always wondered if exposure to Agent Orange was a factor.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Stopping the Communist boogeyman of course. He's still around but goes by the name terrorism now.
I think we all know that we took it too far by now but the fact remains there was an international communist movement to overthrow and destabilize governments so it's not quite a huge joke either

today they just call it George Soros

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Too many people died early of cancer who were exposed to it for it to be a coincidence .I just counted 4 close to me who elaborated their stories of the war and their exposure to agent orange. They all died young.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I think we all know that we took it too far by now but the fact remains there was an international communist movement to overthrow and destabilize governments so it's not quite a huge joke either

today they just call it George Soros
Don't mind us. Just playing world police again.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Don't mind us. Just playing world police again.
i think there were more than a few periods where that war was easily winnable, despite the brainless narrative that counterinsurgencies can never be won

overall though America should come first and having foreign adventures, with nothing to gain from them, while so much is left incomplete at home is pretty stupid

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah uhhhh you were right in the heart of the draft age.

Not sure what you've been smoking.
I just added that I knew people who both got hurt and who died....what my grad year has to do with anything is beyond me. Never did drugs.....it was the 60's and I took notes!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I just added that I knew people who both got hurt and who died....what my grad year has to do with anything is beyond me. Never did drugs.....it was the 60's and I took notes!!

Grew up in the sixties, and you don't have a clue.

Privileged childhood?