The Vietnam war

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i've watched through to the Tet offensives, so far so good but the period under Abrams is when all the juicy nuanced stuff happened so we'll see how they handle it
I had a guy from Asia that reported to me that use to say this.
Makes you think.
Can one have anxiety dreams about 'Vietnam' if they weren't even old enough to be there.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]He whose statements can't be challenged[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Slumlord[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]It gonna be alright[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Do you two think Americans didn't shoot at Vietnamese women and children from their helicopters.
SMH ... shame on you.
Trying to rewrite history again.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I had a guy from Asia that reported to me that use to say this.
Makes you think.
Can one have anxiety dreams about 'Vietnam' if they weren't even old enough to be there.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]He whose statements can't be challenged[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]Slumlord[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]It gonna be alright[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Do you two think Americans didn't shoot at Vietnamese women and children from their helicopters.
SMH ... shame on you.
Trying to rewrite history again.
im on to you lord vader

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You edited it you racist :censored2:bag.
typical liberal

you have no problem with him murdering people from a helicopter

call them an offensive name? "racist :censored2:bag"

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

bbsam

Staff member
your posts are offended at his use of the word "gook", yet you take zero offense to his violent dream in which he murders women and children

it says a lot about you
You thought he really had that dream? It came straight out of "Full Metal Jacket"! Two drink minimum might be a bit much for you.

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You thought he really had that dream? It came straight out of "Full Metal Jacket"! To drink minimum might be a bit much for you.
i can't even describe how stunned i am that you thought it was necessary to point out something so obvious

it also doesn't take away from my point at all

bbsam

Staff member
i can't even describe how stunned i am that you thought it was necessary to point out something so obvious

it also doesn't take away from my point at all
So he posted what he admitted was a joke laced with racist language and I'm supposed to focus on the joke having people killed?

Tell me, are derogatory racist terms the norm in UPS management? Because that's the feel you two are giving.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
So he posted what he admitted was a joke laced with racist language and I'm supposed to focus on the joke having people killed?

Tell me, are derogatory racist terms the norm in UPS management? Because that's the feel you two are giving.
you can do as you like, i'm just noticing the pattern with modern liberals

to your second question, of course not, everyone is equally worthless