The Vote No explained Youtube video Part 2: More Clarification

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Internet cowboys

Pretty much.

The top 4 contract proposals from the members were;

1) Maintaining and or improving Healthcare.

2) Maintaining and improving Pensions.

3) Reducing overtime.

4) Harassment.

Each of these issues were addressed.

The IBT did not get even one proposal asking to maintain or increase overtime.

The members spoke.... and their concerns were bargained for.

-Bug-

Blackstream

Or in other words there is nothing to vote yes for. Besides you definitely aren't an older pter if you think there is nothing not to like, lol.
While that post you quoted is in reply to you, that post is also in a completely different thread and your reply has nothing to do with what I said, so I'm assuming you accidentally quoted the wrong post. Especially because I've never stated there is nothing not to like (lack of 9.5 protection for 22.4s is the first most obvious thing I could point out, the starting wage being $13 instead of $15 is another).

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Pretty much.

The top 4 contract proposals from the members were;

1) Maintaining and or improving Healthcare.

2) Maintaining and improving Pensions.

3) Reducing overtime.

4) Harassment.

Each of these issues were addressed.

The IBT did not get even one proposal asking to maintain or increase overtime.

The members spoke.... and their concerns were bargained for.

-Bug-

A lot of the members spoke and were never listened to or bargained for improvements in each one of those 4 categories listed above. What about the ones left behind? After all we a a collective bargaining unit, one for all and all for one.

Again all politics..just study the supplements. The international playing favorites again, rewarding the "good olde boys" and punishing the "old Carey/TDU clan".

Pathetic..

5habits100

And they rest of the country?
You didn’t care about the rest of the country when your boy asean cut his own deal last contract. You actually thought he was great for screwing the rest of the country. You said good job. Now he has pt feeder drivers which is a concession and $9 helpers which is lower pay rate. Shouldn’t he have negotiated at least a $15 per hour start rate for helpers?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You didn’t care about the rest of the country when your boy asean cut his own deal last contract. You actually thought he was great for screwing the rest of the country. You said good job. Now he has pt feeder drivers which is a concession and $9 helpers which is lower pay rate. Shouldn’t he have negotiated at least a $15 per hour start rate for helpers?
Why? If they want more money they can get hired. Your boy Denis couldn’t get a catch up raise for current employees. He was too busy getting non employees a catch-up to our current 2-4 year people. We already had successfully run union health. We just didn’t change. You also had a different tune last contract didn’t you?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
There may be a lot of RPCD's only working 4 days a week due to "if work is available". How much will UPS try to deliver on the weekend? I think it is a bad idea.

I can't argue that but I know that we have an area casual drivers that do this for years before becoming drivers. Other new package guys fall into this category as well during certain times of the year. I know a couple of them filed for partial unemployment and the Company usually found something soon after. I still have other concerns that outweigh the 22.4 positions.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Or in other words there is nothing to vote yes for. Besides you definitely aren't an older pter if you think there is nothing not to like, lol.

Package Driver minus a small stint in preload. When I was preload, it was all about the money and benefits. Most of the new p/timers will only see the raise they will be getting. I'm hoping the money will keep some of the parttimers(lower turnover) so I can get my truck loaded right. We didn't have this problem when the Company looked for ANYONE that was looking to stay with them. Now, they only want college kids that are going o leave before getting through progression