The Yield Curve is almost inverted.....a Recession is coming

Box Ox

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's been amazing to watch AT&T scramble to find new ways to nickel and dime its customers since it realized it's got $180 billion-ish in debt post-Time Warner purchase and is bleeding out customers faster than ever. Verizon probably feels like it really dodged a bullet by focusing on its 5G buildout rather than purchasing big media companies.
And at&t pays out a big dividend.

Less than $30 stock with 50 cents payout.

floridays

Profit taking for a good long time. Those without brokerage accounts, tied to 401k's with the extra layer of rules will be the majority of those left holding the bag. It's been my opinion for more than a few years that the market was oversold and there for overvalued. The pigs are being slaughtered currently, this is proving to be a correction from the market manipulation of zero percent interest and the government fueling a staggering economy with fiat money. Nothing that has placed the market in this condition was produced by market forces, hence the fall, or correction.
Strictly my opinion, formed by myself. Right or wrong, time will tell. I think I am correct.