There is a War

rickyb

Good example of a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your attitude makes you a failure in your eyes.
You and Mak should get together and have a pity party.
what do you mean?

i dont fall for the positivity nonsense. life is not about free will; there are things beyond our control...alot of stuff.

vantexan

a majority dont.
A majority of whites don't either. Or any other group. What you can seem to see is the striving towards that goal is what keeps the economy humming. They might not have the big house and all the toys and money to burn, but most people get along just fine, and are content enough with what they have.

rickyb

A majority of whites don't either. Or any other group. What you can seem to see is the striving towards that goal is what keeps the economy humming. They might not have the big house and all the toys and money to burn, but most people get along just fine, and are content enough with what they have.
wrong, whites have 10x the wealth of blacks roughly.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
wrong, whites have 10x the wealth of blacks roughly.
And that is because of what?
You probably have a greater net worth (wealth) than half the doctors I know.
If one makes 3 million a year and spends every dime that they have, their net worth is zero or more likely less than zero.
A better measure of opportunity is the salary or yearly earnings.
I have a greater net worth than 90% of people that earned twice as much as me.
I chose to live well below my means and invest more.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
what do you mean?

i dont fall for the positivity nonsense. life is not about free will; there are things beyond our control...alot of stuff.
You are your own worse enemy.
I don’t know why you hate yourself but some honest self analysis might get you out of your prison of self denial.
It’s not about what generation you are ... it’s about working hard and saving your money instead of spending it on big houses, new cars or expensive vacations.
There are areas in Canada where opportunity exists.
I realized by the time I was 16 that there was very little opportunity in rural South Georgia and so I up and moved to Atlanta some 45 years ago, went to college and worked part-time at UPS and other jobs on the weekend until I got out of GA Tech and started working at an Engineering firm until I made a decision after a year to stay with UPS when I was offered a friend/T driver position and worked hard.
You seem to think that things just fall in place for you and everyone else.
Maybe for 1% it does but the other 99% have to work hard and stay vigilant until a better opportunity comes along.
Welcome to the real world!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Take out the top 20% of income earners and white wealth isn't that impressive. But in general most people get by. Why are you so hung up on wealth?
Because minorities make almost as much as honkies but they don’t understand how or maybe even want to acquire wealth.

Last edited: