There should be 1 female for every 1.5 men in the facility.

Oceanview

I’m hoping this post was just to troll.. cuz you’re coming off as the type of guy who believes all strippers are into him.. I got my eye candy at home. I don’t care what females are at work.. but i did have a cute helper last winter, I felt bad making her work hard

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I assure you I can't relate. Pic of hottest UPS Hub Worker (CACH)

62955c505581ab3b10ec1abaff9eabea.jpg

That’s a solid 7 in the hub

Pullman Brown

I get motivated as hell when they bring a girl in to my truck or they bring me in to help them/her. It feels like a sup pulled my pants down, bent me over and stuck a 3cc needle of trenbolone right in to my buttocks. I start moving packages at 2100/hr and i don't stop until the truck is done. Not sure if anyone here can relate but i hope they can do this for equal rights

2100hr? That's it?

A good guy

I remember being like this on sort aisle. Then they start asking you to help lift 30 pound boxes onto the top belt and soon enough your their little bitch baby.

I remember being like this on sort aisle. Then they start asking you to help lift 30 pound boxes onto the top belt and soon enough your their little bitch baby.
Most of the gals I worked with in the sort aisle would help me with the over weights, unless they were 8 months pregnant. Then they would ask for help. Until their water broke.