These Recession Signals are Flashing...

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
All three are in record high territory at years end (far higher than when the other guy was president )but please continue. The Republicans campaign on fear so of course in an upcoming election year they want us to think the sky is falling
IMG_1481.jpeg

vantexan

All three are in record high territory at years end (far higher than when the other guy was president )but please continue. The Republicans campaign on fear so of course in an upcoming election year they want us to think the sky is falling
View attachment 461447
That guy posting that is a highly respected economist. It's not about next year's election.

Meat

I don’t know, Van.

In the past when you have made predictions based upon random things you’ve read/watched on the internet they don’t seem to pan out.

Weren’t you posting Biden was finally going to be exposed as a crime lord a few weeks ago?

vantexan

How are your investments doing, following his advice?
I'm not following his advice nor am I trying to get anyone else to. This is how insane the world has gotten. Because I'm conservative liberals will assume I'm posting something to attack Biden. There are quite a few respected individuals on YouTube posting information about the economy. Quite a few charlatans too. If you watch enough you'll figure out who is who. What I do know is if it, the economy, goes down during Biden's term Republicans will think this guy is a genius. If it goes down during the next term and it's a Republican administration, Democrats will think this guy is a genius. But sooner or later the economy will crash. Or do you think that the laws of economics have been suspended forever with Modern Monetary Theory?

Up In Smoke

The guy is a snake oil salesman trying to sell subscriptions to his investment strategies. Reminds me of a guy selling sports winners. He has a 50/50 chance of being right and half his clients will sing his praises while the others will curse him. He'll bilk his way through YouTube and disappear when he's found out for the fraud he is.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not following his advice nor am I trying to get anyone else to. This is how insane the world has gotten. Because I'm conservative liberals will assume I'm posting something to attack Biden. There are quite a few respected individuals on YouTube posting information about the economy. Quite a few charlatans too. If you watch enough you'll figure out who is who. What I do know is if it, the economy, goes down during Biden's term Republicans will think this guy is a genius. If it goes down during the next term and it's a Republican administration, Democrats will think this guy is a genius. But sooner or later the economy will crash. Or do you think that the laws of economics have been suspended forever with Modern Monetary Theory?
So you’re not really talking about politics, but about capitalism. Politics only affects the economy on the periphery and the last forty years have been about politics working to satisfy the economy. From tax codes to interest rates, everything has brought us here:

Average home. $481000
Average car. $45000

Average income. $57406

Thebrownblob

So you’re not really talking about politics, but about capitalism. Politics only affects the economy on the periphery and the last forty years have been about politics working to satisfy the economy. From tax codes to interest rates, everything has brought us here:

Average home. $481000
Average car. $45000

Average income. $57406
Too bad we don’t have actual capitalism here. We have crony capitalism. The government picks the winners and losers. hell, even Elon Musk generated much of his wealth from free government money. They have built this monster.