This DIAD message......

Air Recovery

20200404_131151.jpg

Edit: was sent to all drivers.....like wtf

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Work as directed. I would've walked down every country driveway, loaded and unloaded every dock stop from the passenger side door and put my ETA at 23:59 and sent a message saying someone needs to get my airs.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It's my dream to get a diad message like this! They would regret it sofa king fast their heads would spin. I'm known for following THEIR methods and directions to a T, so obviously I would get into a situation where I needed to back asap, send in a diad message, and wait for a response. It normally takes upwards of an hour to get a response back at my center, so I would get tons of windshield time sitting and waiting.

542thruNthru

It's my dream to get a diad message like this! They would regret it sofa king fast their heads would spin. I'm known for following THEIR methods and directions to a T, so obviously I would get into a situation where I needed to back asap, send in a diad message, and wait for a response. It normally takes upwards of an hour to get a response back at my center, so I would get tons of windshield time sitting and waiting.

Absolutely. I would send a msg through the DIAD everytime. By the 3rd message they would just tell me to back as needed. Then I would back as much as possible. Lol

Rack em

Made the Podium
I think you are all faking- you'd be calling in a heartbeat because you need to get done. Lol.
I'm on the 9.5 list, I don't care about how fast anything gets done. You can ask my on car sup how often I use my cell phone for company use. I can't count how many times I've sat on the clock for upwards of an hour waiting for them to message me a meet point and time when they've sent me a message to help another driver. I will use my phone at my discretion, but when the company makes a stupid decision I will NEVER make it easy on them by using my phone to call.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
View attachment 289930

Edit: was sent to all drivers.....like wtf

Of all the "Instruction" to send that is what that particular OPS group is focused on....

Guess we didn't have time to work on anything else that would actually make us money.

My favorite this week is "why don't we have the centers call these certain shippers and ask them why they are not shipping with us?" yup, gonna work on that right now.