This DIAD message......

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Of all the "Instruction" to send that is what that particular OPS group is focused on....
Guess we didn't have time to work on anything else that would actually make us money.
My favorite this week is "why don't we have the centers call these certain shippers and ask them why they are not shipping with us?" yup, gonna work on that right now.

@Dragon what's going on? With everything that's going on and the hailstorm that's about to decend on the Midwest centers with peeps getting sick can we not focus on what really matters or even what 1/2 way matters?

Do we now have such a shortage of real decision makers that managing the human component of the business is a forgien concept?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Never heard of anyone getting discipline for backing much less fired
It wouldn't be discipline from backing itself, but from "failing to work as directed". That's why if you had to back you put the ball in their court and message in saying to send a wrecker because you cannot put the package car in reverse and won't be able to move.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

I remember when ORION was first released they wanted us to message the center to get approved for each trace break. I sat for just under 45 minutes the first day waiting for permission the first time I needed to break trace and was promptly told to switch back to RDO once they realized I’d sat idle that long. It’s the cowards that they target with these types of harassment. The rest of us make them regret it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I remember when ORION was first released they wanted us to message the center to get approved for each trace break. I sat for just under 45 minutes the first day waiting for permission the first time I needed to break trace and was promptly told to switch back to RDO once they realized I’d sat idle that long. It’s the cowards that they target with these types of harassment. The rest of us make them regret it.
That is exactly what every driver should do, make them regret the stupid things they do. Sadly, only a handful of drivers are willing to go that far. I enjoy it more than I probably should though, it feels like Christmas morning whenever I get the chance to mess with management for them being stupid.

Overpaid Union Thug

That is exactly what every driver should do, make them regret the stupid things they do. Sadly, only a handful of drivers are willing to go that far. I enjoy it more than I probably should though, it feels like Christmas morning whenever I get the chance to mess with management for them being stupid.
I like how a supervisor will accuse people like me of being difficult when in reality I am just doing as I’m told and/or following the contract. It’s the cowards that might as well have calluses on their knees that have become the normal driver.