This dr facci is in deep

Peytonmanning11

Is in cahoots with the Chinese government and the illuminati you can not shut down the country this will crash the economy that trump made great we need hazard pay we need to isolate the people and do more test not shut down the economy god bless the usa and we will get through this virus together as Americans god bless donald trump

bacha29

Is in cahoots with the Chinese government and the illuminati you can not shut down the country this will crash the economy that trump made great we need hazard pay we need to isolate the people and do more test not shut down the economy god bless the usa and we will get through this virus together as Americans god bless donald trump
We're still waiting for the "miracle" he promised us weeks ago.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Did you take your meds today

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Hopefully, you're being sarcastic. If you're serious, you have some real issues.

MassWineGuy

My god, I can’t recall encountering a bigger bunch of total, hopeless morons. Fauci is among the best in his field. If you don’t want to believe him, stick your head in the sand.

dmac1

We are all safe. It is a hoax=
During a Feb. 28, 2020, campaign rally in South Carolina, President Donald Trump likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."
Did President Trump Refer to the Coronavirus as a 'Hoax'?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My god, I can’t recall encountering a bigger bunch of total, hopeless morons. Fauci is among the best in his field. If you don’t want to believe him, stick your head in the sand.

That's exactly what they're doing. I'm afraid he is actually serious, which is pretty sick.

SmithBarney

That's exactly what they're doing. I'm afraid he is actually serious, which is pretty sick.
There are people in my Station that still think it's just like the Flu... the fact that Management refuses to acknowledge it at all is no help. One of our managers feels you can "pray it away" the other manager just walks around never talks to anyone, really not sure how they made it 20yrs as a manager.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All we need is for pence to pray all this away. I don't know what he is waiting for.
I enjoyed watching the left attack a self made businesses man who voluntarily converted his factory to produce 50,000 face masks a day for frontline healthcare workers..... all because he mentioned God.

Democrats have hit a new low.
Sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have a nack for taking things out of context for sure. Flu has a vaccine and anti viral treatment while Covid-19 does not. And what percentage of flu cases turn into pneumonia?
You have a knack for being completely wrong.

On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia
currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%.
This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of
Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza

(which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2