This is Meat Speaking

bacha29

Dano constantly tried to marginalized me by talking about conspiracy theories and black helicopters. You recently called me a liar. Name anything that I said that was untrue. And be honest, you've made good money working for UPS and are now a part of the investor class. You don't want to see money that might boost your stock going to employees. Just another "I've got mine" guy.
Good VT: You just threw Denial out at the plate.Remember now he's a "Christian". Jesus he knows him and he knows Dano's right .He's been talking to Jesus all his life. He truly is the" I've got mine" class.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Sounds to me like you are in another low wage, sweat shop right to work "Christian" state . It all comes down to one question. Would you work for the kind of wages they're paying?

Actually we're an area with 3 universities (2 major), a few other colleges, and more tech schools than I can count, all within a 90 minute drive. Cost of living is low. The factories are all new. Wages start at $15 to $16 for entry level positions if you have no technical background or manufacturing experience.

Sounds to me like you clowns should pay us a visit and learn a few things.

59 Dano

Many states are increasingly reluctant to hand out billions in tax and law concessions better known as corporate welfare just to bring in a bunch of low paying jobs that still require subsidy's in the form of Earned Income Credit, reduced school lunches, food stamps, state income tax rebates just to help the people who work those jobs to keep going. Rhode Island discovered that all that is promised doesn't always become reality as was the case with the Schilling fiasco.

Most all of the tax incentives here are reduced rates in one form or another. Works great.

59 Dano

Yes, it is, but from what I have seen Dano does his best to keep it above board but the 3 Stooges waste no time with the trash talking.

Yep. One of the stooges is on ignore because he just responds for the sake of responding and doesn't make much sense. Another stooge is on the brink because he makes even less sense, but I must confess that I'm entertained by how little sense he makes.

59 Dano

That may be so but I've also noticed, more recently that he/she goes on the attack right away or responds in a way that is going incite an argument.

One of the reasons why I haven't been posting much as of late.

If you're not comfortable with my posts because they aren't in lock step with everyone else, feel free to put me on ignore.

59 Dano

Good VT: You just threw Denial out at the plate.Remember now he's a "Christian". Jesus he knows him and he knows Dano's right .He's been talking to Jesus all his life.

Do you mock peoples' religious beliefs to their faces or only on the internet?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yep. One of the stooges is on ignore because he just responds for the sake of responding and doesn't make much sense.
Sounds to me you're more afraid of the truth than anything. Go hide your head in the sand, you look better that way.

bacha29

Do you mock peoples' religious beliefs to their faces or only on the internet?
Only those people who's credibility as a professing Christian is as suspect as your's is. People whose conduct bring into question whether they worship God or the almighty dollar. Or is the almighty dollar their God?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Emoyees of Fedex, this is Meat speaking...
fdf95e22-db84-4b76-b092-8edcf778211f.jpg

dezguy

If you're not comfortable with my posts because they aren't in lock step with everyone else, feel free to put me on ignore.
You haven't given me a reason to put you on ignore. That being said, the constant back and forth between you and others mentioned has become redundant. We get it; you don't like each other or each others comments.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Actually we're an area with 3 universities (2 major), a few other colleges, and more tech schools than I can count, all within a 90 minute drive. Cost of living is low. The factories are all new. Wages start at $15 to $16 for entry level positions if you have no technical background or manufacturing experience.

Sounds to me like you clowns should pay us a visit and learn a few things.

Like how to be a HypoChristian who loves Jesus but has a job that exploits the Hell out of people and is more like a haven for Satan than angels? No thanks, but I don't want to learn to be anything like you.

All Praise the Weasel.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You haven't given me a reason to put you on ignore. That being said, the constant back and forth between you and others mentioned has become redundant. We get it; you don't like each other or each others comments.

The problem is not Dano, although his fuse has gotten shorter and he has begun to sink to their level.

The problem is the 3 Stooges who have little more than personal attacks to counter Dano.

Yes, it is getting old.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The problem is not Dano, although his fuse has gotten shorter and he has begun to sink to their level.

The problem is the 3 Stooges who have little more than personal attacks to counter Dano.

Yes, it is getting old.
You just don't "get it" do you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes, it is getting old.

Judging by the amount of respect you get from your brown brothers, perhaps there is a 4th Stooge named Dave.

Dano gets what he deserves. Happy that you two have a bromance going on.