This shows just who the government folks will listen to.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This turd is connected to a company that promotes CRT

The daughter sells the materials to teach it. I heard it on the news on the way to work. There aren’t enough light posts to hang them all from.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree that they shouldn't be indoctrinating kids with their racist hard left trash. Just pointing out that a crackdown on "threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views" might not be uncalled for if that's truly what's going on.

The lefties on the school board take disagreement, people reminding them they are public servants (not masters), and being told they will be voted off the school boards (and should be arrested) for intentionally abusing children, as threats and intimidation.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

This week, however, the leaders of almost two dozen parent organizations fired back with a scathing letter of their own—and it is epic. The letter, written on behalf of members of several parent organizations, made clear that the NSBA’s claims of “hate” and “terrorism” were shameful:

NSBA cites a tiny number of minor incidents in order to insinuate that parents who are criticizing and protesting the decisions of school boards are engaging in, or may be engaging in, “domestic terrorism and hate crimes.” NSBA even invokes the PATRIOT Act. The association of legitimate protest with terrorism and violence reveals both your contempt for parents and your unwillingness to understand and hear the sincere cries of parents on behalf of their children. To equate parents with terrorists dishonors the thousands of victims of actual terrorism around the world. Have you no shame?
The parent organizations pointed out that the NSBA’s call for the federal government to use its power against parents was in itself a menacing and “thinly veiled threat, intended to intimidate into silence and submission the very constituents that [the NSBA] members ostensibly represent.”

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
CRT.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I’m such a libertarian guise I defend the public school system and vote libertarian!
Get out of my face with your lies commie.
Who's defending the public school system? I sent my kids to private school until high school & college.

It's all about choices. Nobody forces you to attend public schools.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I never cared:
I never cared if you were “gay“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.
I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems
I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems
I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.
I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong
I never cared if I owned a gun until you told me I wouldn’t be allowed to. (or take the ones I own legally)
Now I care! My patience and tolerance are gone. I am not alone in feeling this way. There are millions of us who do...... and we have had enough!

Last edited:

rickyb

You are delusional
no im right. you had likely record levels of corruption under trump. most politicians are mediocre which is obama or venal which is trump or bush.

its fear which gets politicians to respond to people's needs. and you didnt make them afraid.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
no im right. you had likely record levels of corruption under trump. most politicians are mediocre which is obama or venal which is trump or bush.

its fear which gets politicians to respond to people's needs. and you didnt make them afraid.
61FA6DEE-2323-4E2D-A97C-E3DC5A854B41.gif

It’s you’re misinformed opinion