This shows just who the government folks will listen to.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
you guys look at politics like jesus vs satan.

there is no savior, you have to mostly save yourselves
Thanks for the heads up.
0D6BF33B-FCA8-4565-B85B-45232BEE049A.jpeg

rickyb

Make his day...”do you feel lucky... punk”
mitt romney was the last of his kind. eastwood was clueless, its guys like mitt the twit and obama who are responsible for the current reality. now you have a split in the republican party between the old guard and trumps wing of populists / fascists / whatever.

maybe mike pompeo will run

UnionStrong

mitt romney was the last of his kind. eastwood was clueless, its guys like mitt the twit and obama who are responsible for the current reality. now you have a split in the republican party between the old guard and trumps wing of populists / fascists / whatever.

maybe mike pompeo will run
It’s clear from the nonsense that you post that you are completely and hopelessly clueless. Sad really, how someone can be so wrong about almost everything.

UnionStrong

u just respond saying im wrong but dont say why. its not that smart.
There isn’t enough space on this forum. And I have neither the time nor inclination to respond to you’re foolish and childish post anymore. Hopefully, someday you’ll realize just how little you know.

UnionStrong

u just respond saying im wrong but dont say why. its not that smart.
And this comes from the heart when I say I like you, you sound like a good guy with a twisted sense of humor which I appreciate. But you’re political, psycho-social views on my country are so unrealistic and overly simplistic that they can’t be taken seriously. Amusing yes, serious no.

rickyb

That’s what I’m talking about right there. How many people do you think believe in God? Billions? Now how many believe in the ‘Matix’?
the movie huge impact on many ppl's lives including my own....like star wars did for the last gen.

btw alot of ppl buy justin bieber music. doesnt mean its good. alot of ppl watch MSM or vote hillary or trump. doesnt mean theyre the best candidates.

rickyb

And this comes from the heart when I say I like you, you sound like a good guy with a twisted sense of humor which I appreciate. But you’re political, psycho-social views on my country are so unrealistic and overly simplistic that they can’t be taken seriously. Amusing yes, serious no.
u need to dive deeper into my views and look it up for yourself

rickyb

P.S. The matrix isn’t real!!!!
crisis cults are real. collapse of complex civilizations is real. monopolies are real. civil disobedience is real. ppl killing u while u fighting to be free is real. major lies which ppl believe are real. ppl with rigid thinking acting like machines is real.