This site sucks tonight lets get stupid

texan

How about:
thCA9ANQK4Small_zpsa6638b23.jpg

gingerkat

Is this the Friday night drunk thread or just the Friday night stupid thread? Hmmm... I think since I've had a few drinks, it's the Friday night on my way to being drunk and stupid thread.

Let me ask this question to all you boys out there. Is drunken dialing or texting something that is a woman thing, or do you men do as well? I'm hiding my phone as I type.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this the Friday night drunk thread or just the Friday night stupid thread? Hmmm... I think since I've had a few drinks, it's the Friday night on my way to being drunk and stupid thread.

Let me ask this question to all you boys out there. Is drunken dialing or texting something that is a woman thing, or do you men do as well? I'm hiding my phone as I type.
for me and my wife's sake my phone needs a breathalyzer something terrible.
If
I hit the whiskey I ask every female in my phone to show me some boobie.

gingerkat

I tell you, the rum hit me hard the other night. I woke up the next day, looked at my phone and realized I had a very long conversation with someone and I only remembered a small, small portion. Something tells me, he won't be calling again. Now, I hide my phone - lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I tell you, the rum hit me hard the other night. I woke up the next day, looked at my phone and realized I had a very long conversation with someone and I only remembered a small, small portion. Something tells me, he won't be calling again. Now, I hide my phone - lol

Lol I used to remember everything no matter how far gone I got. Recently I've started forgetting things. It's scary really.