Those customers you wanna strangle

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Perhaps if you didn't replace that work with some ridiculous add/cut they would be more willing to help you out.
I'd make sure you'd have a wonderful add/cut so you wouldn't get to brag about guarantee on your check.
Getting dispatch to actually do their job and get closed businesses of the car is like pulling teeth. I get it though, they can make us look lazy to the dm and they get a higher spc.
If I saw sheets I could fix it. But when you tell me the day before you think so and so is closed, there isn't a whole lot I can do now is there?

9.5er

The customers that see you walking up the drive and still walk away from the door really tick me off. Last week I had a lady stand at her door, watched me walk up to door in the pouring rain. Didn't even unlock the screen door til I was right there at it. Grrrrr.

DSM515

The customer who scribbles their name on the diad and I ask " last name please" and they respond "it's on there" so I type in "itsonthere"

brown67

Driver in our center had a company complain about delivery time. Heavy industrial route with lots of air and bulk. Truck is bricked everyday. Driver would drop off airs and come back around 11:30 for ground deliveries. Off trace just trying to make customer happy. Company wanted everything delivered at the same time, before 10:00, and would call daily to complain. Driver finally had it with their complaints and started delivering the ground stops and doing their pick up at 5:55 everyday. They closed at 6:00. They went ballistic. After a week he came back at 11:30 and said, "11:30 is so bad is it." They never complained again. On car sup was great and let him do. He was tired of complaints too.

brown67

Driver in our center had a company complain about delivery time. Heavy industrial route with lots of air and bulk. Truck is bricked everyday. Driver would drop off airs and come back around 11:30 for ground deliveries. Off trace just trying to make customer happy. Company wanted everything delivered at the same time, before 10:00, and would call daily to complain. Driver finally had it with their complaints and started delivering the ground stops and doing their pick up at 5:55 everyday. They closed at 6:00. They went ballistic. After a week he came back at 11:30 and said, "11:30 is so bad is it." They never complained again. On car sup was great and let him do. He was tired of complaints too.

Rack em

Made the Podium
This happened to me on Saturday, but those customers who want to ask you 20 questions! I dont have time to answer all these questions and I dont know the answer to some of them because most of them have to deal with the shipper and not ups!

Taco

If you deliver to a suburban resi route or one of those cushy dock routes, this is a quick refresher what it's like to do apartments: