Thursday ORION Delusions

FilingBluesFL

I like when they give me a half a section. and you look across the street and see another Brown truck!

They put a rookie driver on a small very tightly packed business route (all touristy shops)

Usually the shops are done by 12, I was told to go meet him a 4pm LOL

The people were hanging out of the back doors of their shops, screaming and yelling at us that we weren't there yet.

Pure comic gold.

Took 2 of us and a supervisor to fix his mess...

Meanwhile, the driver doing pickups was just starting to head down that back alley!

So three trucks trundling along down a back alley that's just wide enough for us to fit

They put a rookie driver on a small very tightly packed business route (all touristy shops)

Usually the shops are done by 12, I was told to go meet him a 4pm LOL

The people were hanging out of the back doors of their shops, screaming and yelling at us that we weren't there yet.

Pure comic gold.

Took 2 of us and a supervisor to fix his mess...

Meanwhile, the driver doing pickups was just starting to head down that back alley!

So three trucks trundling along down a back alley that's just wide enough for us to fit
Makes you want to bang your head,off the side of the package car.

65Goat

ORION loves him some left turns. It almost seems like they programmed it to prefer left turns. Take the path of most resistance should be added to the DOK questions.