Tieguy vs Canon, the arena

canon

Re: What type of route is easier on your body?

Thats what I love about you reamsters it takes three of you against one management person before its almost a fair fight. :thumbup1:

I think most people stand up to anyone that behaves the way you do... mgmt or otherwise. I scrolled back and nobody had rattled your cage when you popped off. I think you love the trolling.

There was absolutely no reason for you to open up with that in this thread, and it served no purpose whatsoever other than to try to instigate another fight. Why should you be surprised others stand up against that? The Terms of Service specifically addresses flaming. Try acting your age for once.

That's what I love about management, it takes an hourly to tell you how to treat people. I only wish other management people on here stood up to you in an attempt to distance themselves from the sort of behavior you display.

I'd be embarrassed to share the title of management with someone like you.

trickpony1

I'm just guessing but I don't think tieguy has a degree. "why?", you ask.
1) Because he is still in operations (feeder supe). People without degrees usually don't get any further than operations.
2) The company has a tendency to put supervisors out to "pasture" in feeders. Also feeder drivers are adults, been around awhile and are less inclined to put up with an unruly supe. If Tie was in the hub he might get himself and the company in trouble dealing with kids. This limits third party liability.

tieguy

Banned

I think most people stand up to anyone that behaves the way you do... mgmt or otherwise. I scrolled back and nobody had rattled your cage when you popped off. I think you love the trolling.

There was absolutely no reason for you to open up with that in this thread, and it served no purpose whatsoever other than to try to instigate another fight. Why should you be surprised others stand up against that? The Terms of Service specifically addresses flaming. Try acting your age for once.

That's what I love about management, it takes an hourly to tell you how to treat people. I only wish other management people on here stood up to you in an attempt to distance themselves from the sort of behavior you display.

I'd be embarrassed to share the title of management with someone like you.

And I would be embarrassed to share the title of pervert or even pedophile with you. You're a disgrace to UPS even though you try to disguise your sick ways.

tieguy

Banned

I'm just guessing but I don't think tieguy has a degree. "why?", you ask.
1) Because he is still in operations (feeder supe). People without degrees usually don't get any further than operations.
2) The company has a tendency to put supervisors out to "pasture" in feeders. Also feeder drivers are adults, been around awhile and are less inclined to put up with an unruly supe. If Tie was in the hub he might get himself and the company in trouble dealing with kids. This limits third party liability.

and here trickpony demonstrates my love for the reamsters for their pack dog mentallity. You dogs can't fight a fight one one one so you keep coming in packs of 3 or 4 to one hoping you can catch a cheap shot in the back. Keep bringing it my little girl scouts.

tieguy

Banned

This is a question I have been wanting to ask for a long time. How many of our management people actually have a degree in business management? The ones I know have degrees in history, political science, criminal justice and physcology. I know district managers on up must have some formal training in business (at least i hope they do for our company's sake).

My point is, talented people with degrees in business go and work for companies that pay really well, treat their employees well, have an opportunity for advancement, and are given nice bonuses (hello 1.6 MIP this year!) . This is what scares me about the company. UPS can't (or won't) offer the same incentives that most other US companies will to young and talented people. I think we are getting our :censored2: kicked by DHL because we have managers that majored in english or 18th century french poetry (no offense to people who have their degree in that).

My opinion is for our company to succeed we need to offer a better compensation package to our yound-and-up-and-comers. What do ya'll think?

iinteresting question. So you therefore feel the coporate leadership who all have degrees and most of whom are carrying masters or more are the answer to our success?

the other question I would think to ask is why you feel DHL is kicking our buts. I don't see anything that tells me that DHL is doing anything but performing miserably stateside while their parent company is and always has done well abroad?