Tim on the petition drive!!

804brown

LOL, I guess your boy's petition drive is not so good huh?? So you throw this video back up. Memo to belly: It will not get you more signatures or votes!!

So which is it ? I'm abiding or making efforts to abide by the TOS. I think Tim S supporters don't know how to combat someone who is like me. So making stuff up and reporting little things is all they have. I have beat you all with your red x's. And reports. Why do t you try and use your brains. Leedham pope Sylvester. You are all going to lose if this is all you got. It's embarrassing.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So which is it ? I'm abiding or making efforts to abide by the TOS. I think Tim S supporters don't know how to combat someone who is like me. So making stuff up and reporting little things is all they have. I have beat you all with your red x's. And reports. Why do t you try and use your brains. Leedham pope Sylvester. You are all going to lose if this is all you got. It's embarrassing.
...for who???

For all ho don't like me I've got under your skin. You need to get thicker shin in this world. If you can't take a message board you will all crumble. Stay weak.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Tim s's chances are hopeless I love it.
I see his chances...
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439002430.686937.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
It's a month later. So are you saying I can't post it again? If you are saying I can't post it again then so be it but when it's relevant what's the big deal?
Post content once. That's fine. No problem.

I was told yesterday no more pictures.
No more pictures of people's face because that violates their privacy. I have no dog in your union fight but I do have this website to deal with. Your posts sometimes get reported and then I look and see that the same thing has been posted over and over which is spam. That requires me to spend my time searching out and deleting content that is repetitive.

Nothing personal. You're a decent guy. That's just my reality of keeping a website somewhat cleaned up and keep the content fresh.

I'll read the TOS again and get more in line and people will still cry. You guys have already lost and you know it. 1,276,000 members in the greatest union in the world. They won't vote for you. I can't wait to say ha ha.